ID:188524

After watching the Shark vs. Croc show, I feel the Croc lost, although he would have really won under the cerumstanced set up though the fight.
The Croc first bit off the Sharks Fin, this would have slown down the shark and stop both stealthy movement and its ability to aim.
Then, the Shark and Croc both locked jaws, with this, the Croc would have crushed the sharks upper jaw and possibly damaged the Sharks eye sight.
With all this damage, the shark would have probably fled, but even if he didnt, i dont thing he would have won.
The Croc ran out of air, so he jolted for the surface, this left his simi soft underbelly unguarded, and the Shark took this chance to attack, but with the damage to his upper jaw, a missing fin, and possible eye and brain damage, I dont think he could have even hit the Croc without it being able to defend.
And, if somehow he did get a bite on the Crocs belly, he would have also got the back as well which has bone plating, this would not normaly be a problem, but with his damage if not broken top jaw(the power jaw for a shark), he wouldnt have been able to get a good bite and would have injured himself more, allowing the Croc to get air and finish off the Shark.
So, as you can plainly see, the Croc got robbed of the win because the creaters did not fully think though the injurys substained during the fight before.
I wanted to see that, but I missed it. I wanted it to be a draw simply because of my personality. Sharks and Crocs are both extraordinary animals.

So who did the experts say won? Croc or Shark?
In response to ManDroid13
The shark, as my post pointed, i pretty much said everything that happens, but instaid of what i said should happen at the end, the Shark killed the Croc by getting a good bite on his belly.
...and this is, I'm assuming, a television program?

Or... eh?

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Yes, it aired on the Discovery channel. Check your local listings, they will probably play it again soon. They do other animals too, next sunday is Ryno vs Elefant, I say the Ryno is going to win. They also had Tiger vs. Lion, I couldnt deside who i thought would win that one, because they are very even matched from what i know of them.
In response to Scoobert
Eh, cable went bye-bye as soon as I found out food-stamps weren't accepted by Comcast! :-D

...but I have my DSL, and that's all that matters in life!

What's the show about? Animals fighting animals? Sounds rather gruesome. :-X

~Kujila
In response to Scoobert
They had a parody of this on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim... gotta love sock puppets!
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:
What's the show about? Animals fighting animals? Sounds rather gruesome. :-X

It does... do they actually get real live animals to fight each other? Because if so, that's just sick.
In response to Crispy
I belive its robot replicas... or in Adult Swim's rendition, sock puppets.
In response to Crispy
No, nothing cool like that...lol

They spent most of the show going over the offensive and defensive strengths and weaknesses of the two competing animals, built some robot models that had roughly similar power (bite strength, speed) for use as visual examples of what they could do (they had the shark robot bite into a surf board, for instance), and then at the end there was a CG rendition of a "fight" between the two, showing a likely outcome based on their findings...

It was actually kind of neat, but not worth the immense hype they've been putting into it for the past few weeks (which is what Adult Swim is making fun of, I believe)

Right after the Shark vs Crocodile episode, they aired an Elephant vs Rhino episode... *Spoiler Alert* The elephant won, it's greater intelligence and size made it too difficult for a rhino to take on...
In response to Shun Di
Too bad the neighbor won't let me run a long coaxial cable under the ground into her home to,... 'share' her cable.

Not that I would do something so blatantly,... illegal. :-P

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
No, that's why you run it under her drive way and into her garage.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
Oh, okay, that's alright then. =) That does sound kind of mildly interesting, although it's of absolutely no importance. =P
are you talking about animal faceoff on discovery? I just saw a commercial for Lion vs. Tiger.

You should be more clear, I had no idea what you were talking about :-P
In response to Airjoe
While visiting a friend's home, I saw an ad for it as well.

Looks cool; Now, someone buy me cable! >:-(

~Kujila
In response to Scoobert
In truth the Croc would never have got that first bite of the sharks tail. Even in the remote chance that it did, the shark would most likely slip out of it with a few slim cuts, and a still fully-working tail.

~Ease~
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
are you talking about animal faceoff on discovery? I just saw a commercial for Lion vs. Tiger.

What time was it on, again? I forgot the day/time the instant the commercial ended.
In response to Ease
Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how fast a crocodile can move it's head and mouth? Even if it only had a low chance of catching it, if it did, the tail would be taken off entirely due to the pure crushing power of a crocodile's jaws.
The shark should actually of been no match if it weren't for the oxygen problems, since the crocodile has much tougher skin and can use its claws and tail to attack instead of just a mouth.
In response to Kusanagi
I know that the Croc has fast reaction speeds, faster than that of a shark, BUT while swimming it has much less agility and speed. To fight the shark they would HAVE to be in deep water, meaning the Croc would HAVE to be swimming. If the shark dived down the Croc would have a lot of trouble going after it. Sharks can reach depths much larger than that of a Croc, so the Croc is at a disadvantage as soon as it dives.

But really, the fight could go either way. There is a lot of luck involved!

~Ease~
In response to Ease
I doubt the croc would even bother diving down with the shark for one thing since it is most likely well aware it cannot handle things like that. This means that the shark would not be able to use it as an advantage besides fleeing from the crocodile. Also, a crocodile's speed is not slowed much underwater at all, that in itself would go against evolution since it is used to adapt, and crocodiles have been evolving to adapt to water mainly.
Page: 1 2