ID:135875

what does this mean?

Your key is from the wrong domain. Please use a different key.
I believe it means you've changed the pager channels you're subscribed to in the Your Account section of the website. Recheck BYOND.Games as a list of channels you connect to and all should work fine.

I'm not certain, though, because I've never seen this error personally.
In response to Spuzzum
I disagree, Spuzzum. I did that once, and nothing ever came of it, other than difficulty paging people who were only on the BYOND.Games channel.
Frieza111 wrote:
what does this mean?

Your key is from the wrong domain. Please use a different key.

Whose key?

It's easier if all the info is provided...email [email protected] to see how to send info and get a response.
In response to Jon88
1. A email was sent to [email protected] got the thing back but it did not have an answer for it the only logging problem that it answered was the one if you try and log in to much.

2. It's my friends key I can log into the key and go on games with it but he can't

3. Key is HiddenDragon
In response to Frieza111
Read the thing it sends back CAREFULLY. If your question is not answered, there is a way to continue and get support.
In response to Frieza111
Frieza111 wrote:
1. A email was sent to [email protected] got the thing back but it did not have an answer for it the only logging problem that it answered was the one if you try and log in to much.

2. It's my friends key I can log into the key and go on games with it but he can't

3. Key is HiddenDragon

I'm not sure what the problem is. His domain is set correctly and if you can login he should be able to login. Please have him read the email from Dantom closely and follow the instructions to send a message describing the problem from his end.