ID:188839

I just wanted to wish everyone on byond a Merry Christmas. It's been a great Christmas this year so far, and I think there's plenty more to come. I hope the season has been even better for you folks.

It's reminded me that this is the one time of year where everyone drops their guard and remembers that we live amongst human beings, that we are human beings, and that despite all the ravings and troubles of the other 364 days, this one day can let that all go. Just let it all go.

That's Christmas. Gifts, chocolate, yes yes. But it really is the spirit of Christmas when people can walk down the street and wish each other a Merry Christmas, not knowing each other and not caring. Each knows the other is a human being and that this is the one day that we can acknowledge each other as such. I love that feeling. I hope you folks do too.

Have a Merry Christmas, folks. Good night.

-Dagolar
Merry Christmas!

I'm sitting here looking at the Games page and thinking... where's the Christmas decorations? Google has theirs up! =(
In response to Crispy
Merry winter, death and rebirth to all. Death to those i hate! ^^;
Y'know, I've always thought that this time of year could use a few hobbits. Y'know? I just saw Return of the King the other night, and the thought was revived from when I first read the books.

Dance on tables people, be Merry! Be the Hobbit! Be Pippin warm in joy! ...and all that jaz, or somesuch nonsense.

Anywho, I'm just waking up. The day is young!
Dagolar wrote:
Gifts, chocolate, yes yes.

Oh, yes, yes. I got a very large (read: enormously huge) Hersheys Chocolate bar for X-mas. A chocoholic's wet dream... :::drools:::: I'm so loved! :D

Happy Holidays BYOND!

~X
In response to Xooxer
I got one of those big lindt milk chocolate bars, they far surpass any hershey's chocolate. Muahahah!
In response to Gathin
Soooo true. I used to work in a Lindt Chocolate store when I used to live in NY. But, being a chocoholic around all that delicous merchandise was too much for me to deal with, so I quit. Lindt makes the best chocolate, IMHO.

~X
Dagolar wrote:
I just wanted to wish everyone on byond a Merry Christmas. It's been a great Christmas this year so far, and I think there's plenty more to come. I hope the season has been even better for you folks.

The same to you; a merry Christmas!

I got plenty of goodies, such as a nice new watch, much-needed boxers, a bundle of clothes and a wealth of card-veiled cash.

Happy holidays.

[Someone wake up Air Mapster and get that fancy Christmas BYOND logo up!]
In response to Malver
Well, seeing as how no BYOND Thanksgiving logo change ever took place, I doubt we'll see any more decorative logos durring the holidays (for a while, anyways). AirMapster's probably more concerned with working the bugs out of the system than creating fancy holiday logos. If someone was to create one, though, he may be presuaded to use it.

~X
Merry Christmas, Dag!
In response to Gathin
Why do you think people wish each other "a Merry Christmas"?
Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope your everyones day goes extremely slow and that you all have the best time of your life on this joyful day today!

If I had the money to buy everyone here a gift I would certainly do that, but as it goes, I don't... Anyway, enjoy your day everyone and enjoy the future days to come!

All the best from your recently absent character!

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Frohe Weihnachten!