ID:189504

http://games.byond.com/hub/Maxigt/DragonBallUnknownLedgends

Dragon Ball Unknown Ledgends
by Maxigt

Well, I have no idea how to code. So I got a rip. I edited the map and the icons and places in the code.

...Yup.
Garthor wrote:
http://games.byond.com/hub/Maxigt/DragonBallUnknownLedgends

<font size=5>Dragon Ball Unknown Ledgends</font>
by Maxigt

Well, I have no idea how to code. So I got a rip. I edited the map and the icons and places in the code.

...Yup.

This post is just asking to start a flame war. Who cares, Garthor, honestly who cares! Every god-for-saken DBZ game on BYOND is like that, well not literally, but the vast majority of them are. Sure, they might not put that phrase on there hub-information, but everyone knows damn well that that’s what it is. Your post was about as useless as a peace of trash, keep it away from the forums.

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
I dunno RaeKwon, I find it quite amusing. Nearly as good as "a DBZ game unlike no other". =D
In response to Crispy
Crispy, don't you mean "a DBZ game unlike no other"? Meaning a DBZ game that's like every other one? :)
In response to Crispy
"unlike no other" was the description actually Crispy, and it was quite amusing Rae. The only person this might, just MAYBE, start a flame with is the person Garthor is pointing out, and I really doubt he reads the forum much.
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
"unlike no other" was the description actually Crispy

Whoops! That'll teach me to rely on my memory. =) Thanks for pointing that out both of you, I've edited it.

and it was quite amusing Rae. The only person this might, just MAYBE, start a flame with is the person Garthor is pointing out, and I really doubt he reads the forum much.

I agree.
In response to Crispy
I found it amusing.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
I dunno RaeKwon, I find it quite amusing. Nearly as good as "a DBZ game unlike no other". =D

I meant what I posted in my post to an extent. The main idea was to give Garthor a taste of his own medicine. Because, as you probably know, he loves to interrogate people that makes posts like these all the time!

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
I meant what I posted in my post to an extent. The main idea was to give Garthor a taste of his own medicine. Because, as you probably know, he loves to interrogate people that makes posts like these all the time!

Didn't you know? That's his job... =P

I encourage the "taste of his own medicine", but if you really want to do that, wait until he criticizes someone unfairly, or gives bad advice to a newbie. Then pounce. ;-)

*wonders why he's posting this on a public forum*
*shrugs and hits the Post button anyway*
In response to RaeKwon
It takes two to tango. And flame war. And properly participate in a three-legged race.
In response to RaeKwon
That wasn't a taste of his own medicine. That was more of a complaint about what he said.

You don't get back at people by joining them.
In response to RaeKwon
I just want to know what "Ledgends" are...
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
I just want to know what "Ledgends" are...

They are magical pigeons made out of cheese.