ID:1521490

For those of you who don't know about Suukou Faita-, it's an action/adventure game centered around martial arts. We've taken inspiration from quite a bit, and we hope you enjoy what we've spent our time developing all this time!

After almost a year of hidden development, the Suukou Faita- team has decided to show off what we've been working on!

Now with new and improved HD graphics, we're pushing BYOND to the limit! We're aiming for a swift and successful release later this year!

In the meantime, check out our screenshots!

Branks looking for the player that destroyed the nearby town.

Branks showing off his newly created character.

Me giving Branks a beatdown.

Disclaimer: The artwork shown is not of official gameplay and is subject to change. Release date is also subject to change.
I'm excited for them to enjoy...
I was looking forward to this! These are amazing HD graphics! I can't wait.
BYOND sucks, they said. Can't make 3D games in it, they said.

LOOK AT US NOW!
In response to EmpirezTeam
Man. I'm sat here thinking 'for real? this is a serious thing they're doing? ...'
-waits for the joke to hit, maybe a little 'jus playing'. sees none- o.o SUGOOOOOI! I hope is will be playable ya?
Lige wrote:
Disclaimer: The artwork shown is not of official gameplay and is subject to change. Release date is also subject to change.

I don't know how much progress they've made since, but here's something that isn't using Ultimate Tenkaichi for screenshots.
That was Suukou Faita alpha.

WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT NOW IS NEITHER ALPHA NOR BETA. IT'S THE GAME THAT WILL DESTROY YOU!
EmpirezTeam wrote:
That was Suukou Faita alpha.

WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT NOW IS NEITHER ALPHA NOR BETA. IT'S THE GAME THAT WILL DESTROY YOU!

Heh, Black mage.
The interface might be real, but he's pulling a Masterdan and using a console game. In this case Ultimate Tenkaichi, you'd probably have sold more people Lige/Branks if you'd made custom characters or used ones that weren't shown when they first demonstrated the character creation feature.
Fake.
such revolutionary

many byond 3d

wow
In response to Kaliba
Kaliba wrote:
The interface might be real, but he's pulling a Masterdan and using a console game. In this case Ultimate Tenkaichi, you'd probably have sold more people Lige/Branks if you'd made custom characters or used ones that weren't shown when they first demonstrated the character creation feature.

What?!?! He's using Tenkaichi graphics? I had no flipping idea, I'm glad you figured that out for all of us. We were absolutely clueless as to what was going on here.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kaliba wrote:

What?!?! He's using Tenkaichi graphics? I had no flipping idea, I'm glad you figured that out for all of us. We were absolutely clueless as to what was going on here.

And yet because we're on BYOND that wouldn't actually surprise me if it were true.
You can do a lot of neat things now animate() has been implemented, I see.
In response to Stephen001
Stephen001 wrote:
You can do a lot of neat things now animate() has been implemented, I see.

Haha... indeed!
Excellent.
Something smells fishy here.
Probably the fish.
Seems legit.
Page: 1 2