Stray Games

by Falacy
because BYOND.
Not that my opinion matters, but I've gotta say that I'm very impressed with this game. First new BYOND game I've played in a long time that was actually fun! I will defiantly be checking in on this one from time to time.
This is a Really Good Game, Hope You Continue It Falacy! :D
Could u make this game hostable the main server has a lag.. and honistly idk why nobody plays D:
This is absolutely a wonderful game. I played for about 3 hours straight and was intensively addict to it. If my computer hadn't restart I would be playing for 5 hours with no break. This is truly an amazing RPG Shooter and survival game. Props to the owner and I hope I can program such Genius game!

Fan ++
Laggy but great
Who knew Byond could create something this great? Props.
I've played games by you Falacy, and I have to say they were the best I have played, and I know this will be a good game I will play too.
Great Game , Keep Up The Good Work Falacy.
I wanna see how it Goes if i host, lag now and then...
Keep it up i like the game :D
... waiting for server hehehe
Took freaking forever, but me and Sausa Uchia did it! We got to level 100! I was expecting much better loot and maybe a boss/harder mobs, but I still feel accomplished, as though I beat the game. Great game Falacy, looking forward to the updates.

Proof of Level 100: http://i42.tinypic.com/30c6pag.png
I have been playing for like about 2 days now and I love the new updates, one feature I would like to see in future updates would more light objects such as:
Street lamps(Lights); the night effect is awesome but sometimes could be difficult to see,*only lamps in Town or Colonies[You also need to build them]*

Personal Flash light; If you plan on making a dungeon level that is in complete darkness, maybe having a flashlight could be helpful, and when attacking zombies outside of Town/Colony *You also need to build it and could be added to hotkeys
In response to Xwualez
Xwualez wrote:
I have been playing for like about 2 days now and I love the new updates, one feature I would like to see in future updates would more light objects such as:
Street lamps(Lights); the night effect is awesome but sometimes could be difficult to see,*only lamps in Town or Colonies[You also need to build them]*

Personal Flash light; If you plan on making a dungeon level that is in complete darkness, maybe having a flashlight could be helpful, and when attacking zombies outside of Town/Colony *You also need to build it and could be added to hotkeys

Though I would love to have an advanced lighting system, it would be practically impossible within BYOND's performance limitations.
i cant enter the game ;3;
In response to GoldenDarks
GoldenDarks wrote:
i cant enter the game ;3;

Try now, restarted the server
Man this games awesome. I wished someone would make a Stargate game working similiar to this. You arent a fan of Stargate by any chance Falacy, are you..?
YHIS GAME IS AWASOME , but one thing is missing from it , PLAYERS , THIS GAME NEEDS 10000000000000 PLAYERS NOT 2 OR 3 , to be honst shame on who says that game sucks.
This game is the best. It just need more players. It boring playing by myself.
Probably one of the best on BYOND
Recover Password option please
In response to Urashime
Urashime wrote:
Recover Password option please

Itssssssssss on the to-do list, along with other stuff.

[edit ]:

For this valuable information I have bestowed upon you I ask nothing more than your warm and fleshy brain. =)

The brain will be used for research purposes.

Make sure you include salt + pepper.
Page: 1 2 3