Fairy Tail Online (Discontinued)

by Enic
Fairy Tail Online (Discontinued)
Possibly the first game based of the anime/manga hit of Fairy Tail on BYOND.
ID:100039

Check my blog or forum for updates and progress reports!

Don't forget to register at the forum!

Lead programmer & host: Enic
Pixel artist(s): ????

Graphic Artist: None.
Looks nice , now only if we could get pics of actual gameplay :P
There will be, pretty soon :p
New screenshots are up.
I'd love to become a tester for this game and help with the icons and stuff. I'm working on a fairy tail game of my own i love the anime lmao
Itachi Slayer wrote:
I'd love to become a tester for this game and help with the icons and stuff. I'm working on a fairy tail game of my own i love the anime lmao

Please apply for a Pixel Artist spot in the forums if you wish to help with icons etc.

Thanks.
When will the next test server be available?
Wont for awhile...
It seems that this game will really be a top rated game, I really liked the icons ^^
Thanks, some of them are bought from the Resource Center. And we've also got better ones, but they has not been shown in any screenshot yet.

Also I've been sick this week so I haven't been able to work on the game, but please bear with me until I can show you guys some new updates.
can you please allow me to test this game i dont wanna be an admin or anything i just wanna test the game because3 for a while i wanted to play a fairy tail game and this is the only one ive found so far please post back
This game is pretty far from finished and will take some time to finish, as I'm the only one working on it right now. I don't know when the next testing will be, but I'll see if i'll make it more public next time.
Enic, any way i could contact you aside from these comments?
MSN:
******@hotmail.com

Email:
******@gmail.com

Send me a email because my MSN wont notify me when someone adds me..
Looks like u need help with gfxing
Game has been discontinued. Thanks everyone who had been looking forward to this game, but I've completely lost motivation and that FUNimation bullshit just made it worse.
Enic This Game Is Good if I Were You I Would Change The Name And Stuff Just To Not Make it Fairy Tail.
Hey Enic, I was wondering if you could spare me your icons for my Fairy Tail game?
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Hey Enic, I was wondering if you could spare me your icons for my Fairy Tail game?

Sorry, but I'll not give them out. I still have use of them.
Enic wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

Sorry, but I'll not give them out. I still have use of them.

Ahh I understand but is there anything u can spare me my game is coming along good its just like idk what else to do =[

Page: 1 2