ID:100052

I personally think this game is great, no idea why no one has submitted it to a guild yet, besides byond Anime(who are extremely hateful of them), so I decided to make it a good old addition to my small guild. Im suprised I was only able to add it to my favorites manually. Im guessing there was some sort of thing shielding it from public eye, well...it failed. And miserably too. So I hope people can enjoy the game as well as I do.
It is mainly because the game is a rip, and the source was achieved by some disgraceful methods.

Although, The game is not too bad. Only problem is lack of balance. In a way it's intelligent though. Purposely creating imbalance and lots of jutsus(Also donations) make people want to join. Most people when joining think to themselves "What should I be, as to kick everyones ass".

Overall.. I think the game will fall. Its already showing signs of failure, it was "created" on shaky foundation.
maybe because you get banned by the host if there are more than 60 people on?
Naw.. You dont get banned. The regular GOA did the same thing when the Cap was reached.

It will fail eventually.. They are not too great at coding. If they are using the source, I doubt they will create anything truly unique. It will just be manipulation of jutsus. Like.. DBZ Tenkaichi.. 100+ blasts, yet most are actually just different skins.

Don't try it, I'll deny it.
Lmfao! Woot! The falling of Naruto Generation Reborn has come... I refuse to use acronyms!

Point in case though... Aburame clan has a wind-blast move that then freezes the enemy and sucks chakra. Fail
It also has a fugly HUB. I told Feral to use the < center> </ center> tags but NOO he made it look all misplaced and fugly.
Just a rip. You can only access the game through a friend->Join if you try connecting from the hub it says "Banned from host max player limit reached 60/60"
No thanks.
We need the help of the nay squad.
Kaimana wrote:
We need the help of the nay squad.

contributed
Fail game.
It's not getting accepted
any time soon, sorry.
Why is Reborn off again? it's off like 5 days.
Meh, Im guessing it finally died. Oh well, next game please!