never said u trolled or disliked it
Yash 69 wrote:
you yourself can't determine whats good and whats bad and you're a fucking idiot of you think you can. Just because I don't like hardcore metal doesn't mean its bad. if you're the normal one in a crowd of what you call weirdos that just means you're the weird one dumbfuck.
---
Okay, Bobbyawesome.
I can actually prove it. What you can't do is back it up.
Yash 69 wrote:
---
Prove your Bobbyawesome? Okay.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
---

The fact that I have a completely different IP along with CID will end up getting in the way. Along with the fact we probably live in different states let alone different towns.
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
---

The fact that I have a completely different IP along with CID will end up getting in the way. Along with the fact we probably live in different states let alone different towns.
---
Someone fails at analogies.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
---

---

Whoa since when did BYOND become an online school? Man I must of missed the memo.
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
---

---

Whoa since when did BYOND become an online school? Man I must of missed the memo.
---
I assumed being astute in a basic level of knowledge slightly above retardation was common.
you're funny lol
Yash 69 wrote:
you're funny lol
---
kk
i love your three dashes you put kinda makes you look like a douche but i guess it fits you know? you might be also wondering why you're not banned right? let me answer that for you, you're my entertainment for when i get bored =)
Yash 69 wrote:
i love your three dashes you put kinda makes you look like a douche but i guess it fits you know? you might be also wondering why you're not banned right? let me answer that for you, you're my entertainment for when i get bored =)
---
I suppose my dashes are a signature of some sort.
wow this post has gone off topic big time
who?
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
---

---

---
I assumed being astute in a basic level of knowledge slightly above retardation was common.

troll
oh its rap epic fail
Everyone has there own opinion on what type of music they like. No one can say one music is better then the other. It's like my idiotic twin friends in real life. They think rock music beats everything..
Rofl. PG is just another no lifer who will hate anyone who's opinion differs from his, It's pretty lulzy.
You should just ignore his asinine comments.

Anyway, I usually listen to rap but every once in a while I'll listen to linkin park.
.-.
Im sorry but Perfects right. Lil Wayne fuckin blows. His music ... well it isnt music. I can think of atleast ten rappers who outrap him in one multi and one punchline easy. Im a huge fan of rap and Jay-z, Drake, Lil wayne .. EVEN EMINEM suck completely. Lets give it up for Kool G, Rakim Allah, Talib, Common, Krs-One, Ghost Face Killah, Blakroc, Crooked I and Slaughterhouse, Tupac, BIG, and Nas .. not these mainstream pussies who make teenage white girls their fucking target for sales. Ahmen Perfect
DruggieJones wrote:
Im sorry but Perfects right. Lil Wayne fuckin blows. His music ... well it isnt music. I can think of atleast ten rappers who outrap him in one multi and one punchline easy. Im a huge fan of rap and Jay-z, Drake, Lil wayne .. EVEN EMINEM suck completely. Lets give it up for Kool G, Rakim Allah, Talib, Common, Krs-One, Ghost Face Killah, Blakroc, Crooked I and Slaughterhouse, Tupac, BIG, and Nas .. not these mainstream pussies who make teenage white girls their fucking target for sales. Ahmen Perfect

Opinion Opinion Opinion.

Page: 1 2