ID:100166

This is Only my Second Time making a Sig Here it is

Heres One I also Did Right After this One Which one Is Better ?

ur a pro
Dinomaster45 wrote:
ur a pro

Nah I Just Accually Listen to The Tutorial LMAO
I don't actually type like that. Also my actual opinion on your work is that it's pretty good. 1st: 5/10 2nd: 7/10
Dinomaster45 wrote:
I don't actually type like that. Also my actual opinion on your work is that it's pretty good. 1st: 5/10 2nd: 7/10

Thank You for your Opinions
The Mario I would have to give it a 4/10.
Reasoning:
Mario needed more defined and brought out. The focal to the signature -- not gfx art -- is the Jason text, which it should be the Mario theme.

The Knuckles I would have to give it a 6/10.
Reasoning :
While the text was really nice and the background somewhat fit Knuckle's character personality, Knuckles didn't seem right. There was too much lighting which ruined his right fist and his face lost a lot of detail.

You do a pretty good job with filters, but as for gfx -- Graphics -- art, you aren't good at all. You didn't make the Knuckles nor the Mario.
Hey sharin it's jeo I'm sorry I'm not on my pc is broken right now so I'm not going to be on for a while hope u see this soon
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
The Mario I would have to give it a 4/10.
Reasoning:
Mario needed more defined and brought out. The focal to the signature -- not gfx art -- is the Jason text, which it should be the Mario theme.

The Knuckles I would have to give it a 6/10.
Reasoning :
While the text was really nice and the background somewhat fit Knuckle's character personality, Knuckles didn't seem right. There was too much lighting which ruined his right fist and his face lost a lot of detail.

You do a pretty good job with filters, but as for gfx -- Graphics -- art, you aren't good at all. You didn't make the Knuckles nor the Mario.

Ok I will try And Get Better Thx U for ur Critisicm ^_^
Okay , thats epic , i want teh crack ur on , JK , but seriously . could you make me a Signaturee?
Diobora wrote:
Okay , thats epic , i want teh crack ur on , JK , but seriously . could you make me a Signaturee?

You fail at trolling. Yeah, totally.
sharinganndomie hello my pc is broken(doing this by iPod)

Ikomo wrote:
sharinganndomie hello my pc is broken(doing this by iPod)

I hEAR U AND I uNDERSTAND
3/10
5/10
What program do you use?
haha your GFX art still gereat Jason.
I like I wish i could make that >.<
Haha Bleeding Cowboys Font. Gotta love it :D
hey those look awesome can you make 1 that has FatedFriends Gaming for me that would be awesome
Theyre Nice.
There "Okay".