ID:100198

Keywords: rips, stupid
Well as it seems the RIPS have been flowing in on BYOND more than they have before.So if you would like to join send me in a application.

Because come on, i'm sure we all hate rips.
Those Pokemon games have ripped sprites.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Those Pokemon games have ripped sprites.

He'd probably mean, than he hates Pokémon Games, based on Pokémon Underworld and such.
I Help ya out (:
i just hate anime games in general
I hate rips can i join your group
So you're planning on removing rips on by one right? Alright, what's your plan? What are you going to do to remove these rips?

It's pretty pointless to have guild that doesn't put any effort into removing rips.
Jedioh wrote:
So you're planning on removing rips on by one right? Alright, what's your plan? What are you going to do to remove these rips?

It's pretty pointless to have guild that doesn't put any effort into removing rips.

I put in effort, to try and remove them its more of a boycott group to try and say that, "hey we don't like rips, please remove them."

I have put effort to remove them in the past but BYOND will not remove them, so what can i do?Plus hardly anyone sends in a application so thats a biggie to, how can we remove rips if people won't join?
Volcomkewl wrote:
Jedioh wrote:

I put in effort, to try and remove them its more of a boycott group to try and say that, "hey we don't like rips, please remove them."

I have put effort to remove them in the past but BYOND will not remove them, so what can i do?Plus hardly anyone sends in a application so thats a biggie to, how can we remove rips if people won't join?

Except Enic and Kozuma but they're in every guild.
Kaimana wrote:
Volcomkewl wrote:
Jedioh wrote:

Lol.
Volcomkewl wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Volcomkewl wrote:
Jedioh wrote:

Lol.

Lml