ID:100211

Keywords: aeon_nova, ass, by, dead, sucks, walking
Its fun the first few minutes, but then assclowns start attacking you with viruses, and money is a bitch to obtain unless you was there in the money dupe bug, also another bad thing is that the PVP system is CRAP!, you can bearly stop the damn players as a newb, because you basically need 999 HP from jung and these items called "rares" to beat them, the two players that took the REAL fun were shane and zeyzal, they did so by virusing me, betraying and killing me AT THE SPAWN MULTIPLE TIMES "that usually isn`t allowed but in this game i think it is", and also i come to the items, ALL of the rare items are fucking cheap, and the battle axe is strong as hell, and they all look like crappy MS paint drawings, and also to mention the "spell" system, a very OPed fucking system that takes AAAALLLLL the fun out the game, because all the betraying people just go "ICE!" "LIGHTNING!" "INCINARATION!""FIREBALL!" the fireball and incenaration nearly kills you in one hit, so if you`re iced and have 100 hp, your only choice to surviving is logging out
also to mention that you have to follow ALL of the host`s and owner`s rules, if you don`t agree with them, they nerdish raeg.
hope you hate D&W, and i hope you don`t even look at it