Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
IF YOU PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY UP TO DATE WITH THIS GAME YOU'D KNOW HISHIDO IS GONNA PUT IT BACK UP
Apparently the game is still up and working, even if Refo's link is down.
go to byond not the site the program and press bookmark then naruto evolution that is how to start now
Naruto:Evolution is discontinued. Sorry for those who still wished to play the game. There are many reasons the game went down, but mostly due to the loss of staff and the crack down on anime/fan-games.

On behalf of all past N:E staff i'd like to thank everyone who played the game.

Regards,
~Ex N:E Staff
hello I love your game please leave pass to Spanish

cooperate or help me with icons and code
F you
aw come on just keep it up we loved this game do you rly want everyone going back to those other boring lame low Gaph ass naruto games and if i could i would love to make some of my time to helping you with the game free of charge
Yess more noob games!!!!
i agree with Ketaymoe. this is the best Naruto game out there and if there is any way we could help to keep this game up we most likely will.
thanks,its good to see that im not the only person who thinks so
crazah if u need help just say so i mean im sure that people would love to work on this game with u
Obsidian Gaming wrote:
Naruto:Evolution is discontinued. Sorry for those who still wished to play the game. There are many reasons the game went down, but mostly due to the loss of staff and the crack down on anime/fan-games.

On behalf of all past N:E staff i'd like to thank everyone who played the game.

Regards,
~Ex N:E Staff

WHAT
THE
FUCK??
Do you know how many non noobs would have been happy to been on staff to keep this game online? And what is this crack down of anime/fan games? This was a pretty raw game and you just shut it down for people to go back to cheap ass games like "Way of Shinobi classic"????
I feel like you guys just gave up. Which kinda fails.
I believe that such excuses do not fit...

The game was going very well.. the only problem was the staff closed all the time.

If staff wana quit the game, just say that was for lack of pacience and time,
and do not ask for donate if the game will be left 1 week before.

In my view it is a steal

Sorry if im wrong.

i am sure crazah is not reading these but just frekin get someone to help you we offer u help but u just sit there and probly say nah im ok but u should accept the fact u need help
the game is down due to ripped icons and lawsuits on which they got butt raped
You sir, are an idiot.
FUNimation came on byond and sent out a notice demanding that majority of their owned -COPYRIGHT- games are to be taken off the sight. However, Naruto was not included, it is still a law-suit waiting to happen. Hence why they shut it down early. If you have a problem, make a game of your own. They have their reasons, and sometimes it isn't about pleasing the public, sometimes it's about -not- getting a lawsuit on your hands? Kthx?
ok first of all,why is there no killer bee class on here,

Second im sure that people can still work on the game but they can get it somehow in a no lawsuit zone so yah u sir are a heven if you think this is not true

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Zewo wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.
FUNimation came on byond and sent out a notice demanding that majority of their owned -COPYRIGHT- games are to be taken off the sight. However, Naruto was not included, it is still a law-suit waiting to happen. Hence why they shut it down early. If you have a problem, make a game of your own. They have their reasons, and sometimes it isn't about pleasing the public, sometimes it's about -not- getting a lawsuit on your hands? Kthx?

This.

Isenggard wrote:
the game is down due to ripped icons and lawsuits on which they got butt raped

Not this.
how the hell do you get a latter from Funimation you resize how big there company is why the hell would they worry about this and how can they lawsuit you if you have nothing like them you know how many games there are that Naruto is stolen from and has ten times the Justus?????? dont say that thats lieing not even excuses

Also you cant say the coding is hard because you know how much coding NFF and GOA have to go through even SOL have to go through some tuff coding + like Ketaymoe said find some new damn staff people would love to play this game UGH!!!!

please dont make lies and excuases because thats failing

sincerely:Make a new damn game!!!! -.-
Page: 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 92 93 94