Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
Daniel134x wrote:
how the hell do you get a latter from Funimation you resize how big there company is why the hell would they worry about this and how can they lawsuit you if you have nothing like them you know how many games there are that Naruto is stolen from and has ten times the Justus?????? dont say that thats lieing not even excuses

Also you cant say the coding is hard because you know how much coding NFF and GOA have to go through even SOL have to go through some tuff coding + like Ketaymoe said find some new damn staff people would love to play this game UGH!!!!

please dont make lies and excuases because thats failing

sincerely:Make a new damn game!!!! -.-

There are no excuses right here. FUNimation did shutdown Dragonball on BYOND. Also, they can get a lawsuit, because they're using their intellectual property, which is Naruto.
Here is what to do.
Rename the game and the moves in the game. IF none of the skills or names are related to naruto then you will be fine.
Rename the game "Ninjas Online", come up with some original stuff and Bam! You got a Naruto game in disguise.
Also FUNimation doesn't even run fucking naruto Shonen jump made Naruto so you can't say that also there are many sites that have naruto and still are up all you have to do is say these characters and things are based off of naruto and are not mine.
+ pne of the most famous games on byond "dragon ball z:Heroes united" has not been shut down and that game has been out longer then this so again stop trying to make excauses and tell the truth you don't want to do it anymore and the game is down and the people who complain tell them like zewo said make there own game and see how hard it is
Im greatly disapointed about how this game went down.
To be honest, none of that staff wants to work on this anymore. We don't trust others with the work either because that's how rips are spread.
#743 Zewo:
You sir, are an idiot.
FUNimation came on byond and sent out a notice demanding that majority of their owned -COPYRIGHT- games are to be taken off the sight. However, Naruto was not included, it is still a law-suit waiting to happen. Hence why they shut it down early. If you have a problem, make a game of your own. They have their reasons, and sometimes it isn't about pleasing the public, sometimes it's about -not- getting a lawsuit on your hands? Kthx?
----------------------------------------
To be honest, none of that staff wants to work on this anymore.

Thats answer u.. idiot!
just herd bout a new naruto mmo the Alpha is coming out June so thats somthing good to look forward to
SirUchiha wrote:
#743 Zewo:
You sir, are an idiot.
FUNimation came on byond and sent out a notice demanding that majority of their owned -COPYRIGHT- games are to be taken off the sight. However, Naruto was not included, it is still a law-suit waiting to happen. Hence why they shut it down early. If you have a problem, make a game of your own. They have their reasons, and sometimes it isn't about pleasing the public, sometimes it's about -not- getting a lawsuit on your hands? Kthx?
----------------------------------------
To be honest, none of that staff wants to work on this anymore.

Thats answer u.. idiot!

No need to call people names. And he is right to an extent.

but why make a game if your not gonna fight for it i understand that you dont trust others but if people are willing to help why not let them seeing that you guys dont want it why not let some one else do it it makes no sense to say that you dont want to work on the game then tell them to go make there own when your game is so beast and there willing to advance it and copyright is always a way around it always
true that the coding was shitty as hell. lol The game was so messed up which caused most of the lag during game play. the game was so pilled up it would cause errors during gameplay (if the host noticed which he probably did) crapp!!!!!!!!!!!
N:E i miss u...
such good game idk why someone said its crap i think its very good :) WE MISS THIS GAME !
Well not for long we are making an original project similar to this game called Shinobi Evolution.

But it is not based from his game.And it is not a remake of this game
@GhanaElite nice please post me when you're finished
Btw im from Ghana too ^^
Ok and nice
post the host
when do you think it will be out ghana cause all these other naruto games i cant get in to i need a real naruto game in my life lol
Shut down forever D:
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 92 93 94