Christian narto frog says yes

This is one of the worst photosops i've ever seen :l
Yut Put wrote:
fuck jesus and naruto in its path

what cruel things to say

Really? Bel-i-ve it? It's believe, not belive, noobs these days D:
In response to Saverosso
Saverosso wrote:
And, if Ido really bought the code from the original programmers, Crazah can't complain.

This is hella funny! Haha!

I've never heard someone be so blind! I'd like to point out that Idoshen cannot code at all. In fact, he came to me for the longest time with help. No offense to Ido or your ego, but Crazah is way better of a programmer than Ido. All he can do is make small minor tweaks in comparison to a true programmer who can create something from scratch.

To be completely honest, it would be easier for Idoshen to create a game from scratch than pick-up Crazah's code.

No offense, I'm a decent programmer and his source often times drives me insane.

Tell Idoshen that learning to program from NE is a really, really bad idea.

New projects for the win!
Second this post. ^
I won't lie, when I first started programming I did my fair share of picking around sources. I still do sometimes just to dink around in them. However making something from nothing is FAR more easier 90% of the time, and you have a much greater success rate. To top it all off, the end result is priceless mentally and visually.

Even projects that never make it tend to have value. My first project hasn't really made it far, but looking at it now compared to when I first started learning in 2009 is amazing. It's like looking at a few square blocks with a few shirts you can put on which saved to the mob when you logged out, then opening a recent copy of the source and seeing your baby all grown up.

I tell ripper after ripper, "If you have the skill to create something unique, do it". The time you spend screwing with code you don't understand has a great cost. Ha, I'm looking at an NBOTLS rip right now thinking to myself how bad it is and how long it would take to fix EVERY little issue compared to creating something from a blank DM file on line 1.

Having issues getting started? The developer forums is the place to go. No matter how new you are to DM, somebody will always direct you.
wat happened to server?
this server laggy wat happen to old one that had like 40+ ppl and doesnt
Downloading Naruto: Evolution (17202028 bytes).
Failed to download data (HTTP server returned unexpected status: 403 Forbidden).
why wont it let me be a host
In response to GigaBlaze
GigaBlaze wrote:
Downloading Naruto: Evolution (17202028 bytes).
Failed to download data (HTTP server returned unexpected status: 403 Forbidden).
why wont it let me be a host

Actually,it seems no one can download the host files,due to an problem in Byond itself.They should really post them on the forums,so i could at least host it(without being an laggy server)until the original hoster was back.

someone is hosting who?
In response to Brunochallenge
me for the next few days after that im not hosting any more
In response to Cdr48
Cdr48 wrote:
me for the next few days after that im not hosting any more

not trying to be mean you should just stop hosting now no one is going to join that lagg fast.
In response to SwanB
lmfao im hosting becaues i enjoy playing the game when the original sever was up and runinng i couldnt log in for sum reason so i host when ever i want to play i dont care if people join or not i dont host for other people entertainment i do it for my own
In response to Cdr48
Cdr48 wrote:
lmfao im hosting becaues i enjoy playing the game when the original sever was up and runinng i couldnt log in for sum reason so i host when ever i want to play i dont care if people join or not i dont host for other people entertainment i do it for my own

ok play offline then
In response to SwanB
umm yeah not going to happen i play with my brothers while im away from home lmfao the only reason yall paid attention to this server because the original is down. were use to the lag lol
In response to Cdr48
Cdr48 wrote:
umm yeah not going to happen i play with my brothers while im away from home lmfao the only reason yall paid attention to this server because the original is down. were use to the lag lol

Private match
In response to SwanB
why put in private if no one is going to join the lagg fast any way lol that would be such a drag (in my shikamaru voice) lmfao
In response to Cdr48
Cdr48 wrote:
why put in private if no one is going to join the lagg fast any way lol that would be such a drag (in my shikamaru voice) lmfao

funny.....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94