ID:100303

Well, last time I pretty much just posted about that open beta test I was doing, did one, then kinda crawled back into a cave for awhile. In that time I was bug fixing mostly, had a couple more tests and such.

This time, I'm here to show some of the progress made to improving some of the effects and such for the systems and some of the animations for the artes. The base system has had a bit of polish as well, but alot of what will be available in the full release isn't ready yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2AtMHle10

This video is just showing off some of the improvements. Some of the effects have been better rendered, many of the animations have been improved, a darkened background effect has been added as well. I've also increased the framerate. Of course, all of this is strictly for Leon right now.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome and wanted. Flamers, go find some dry wood or go over to the West Coast USA and offer your services there.
Wow! I'm looking forward to playing this one. It looks like it will be a refreshing experience when it is released, nice work.
Not bad. Not bad. Not bad.

Uhh, make sure you add medals!!
You added another swordsman, but not an actual cool character? Son, I am disappoint.

Looks good, but I'm still not sure how well it's going to play on BYOND.
The Magic Man wrote:
You added another swordsman, but not an actual cool character? Son, I am disappoint.

Looks good, but I'm still not sure how well it's going to play on BYOND.

Like I said, saving the magic users and some of the more intricate characters in the official version, where each character will handle roughly the same as they would in game.

On the lower FPS, it handled just fine. I had about 15 players, all but 5 in combat at once without much issue. Only 1 person complained about lag but he said it was his end.