ID:100428

Keywords: 2, fairy, fto, online, progress, report, tail
Time to write some new stuff about FTO.

I've lately been having some closed testing, although it's only for friends and developers, I also added some screenshots in the hub.

Anyways, the new stuff that's been added is destroyable objects(Trees, buildings etc) with both magic attacks and meele.

Explosions(By magics that can cause explosions), however they aren't big(The big one that covered my whole screen in the screenshot is something you wont see happening when you play, I were simply just bored.)

Auto-screen size adjust, it'll automatically fit your screen size by loggin in(You can't resize the window)

Fairy tail guild house, yeaa! The icon is pretty small though, but it looks really good.

There's alot of other stuff that's been updated but I can't remember exactly everything that I've done. And from this point on, I can't think of what to code in, my head goes blank when I just think of it, lol. But I guess I'll do fine after some sleep.

We're still in trouble of finding pixel artists that are willing to help us out, our base isn't even finished. (We seriously need pixel artists!! So if you are one and wish to help us out, page me, comment on this post or something)

Also there's now two new team members, DarknesOchido(He does some programming and pixel art) and D0uble_A, our Graphic artist.