ID:100429

Post your comments here!
nice css
Taha123 wrote:
nice css

thanks =D your the first comment!!! you get a prize!!!! but I'm poor so you get a hug *hugs*
Isenggard wrote:
Taha123 wrote:
nice css

thanks =D your the first comment!!! you get a prize!!!! but I'm poor so you get a hug *hugs*

i could also want a cool CSS too =P
Taha123 wrote:
Isenggard wrote:
Taha123 wrote:
nice css

=o if I knew exactly what color and style you wanted I could make you one.
Isenggard wrote:
Taha123 wrote:
Isenggard wrote:
Taha123 wrote:
nice css

=o if I knew exactly what color and style you wanted I could make you one.
any style any thing, it just have to be cool and catch attention of a lot of ppl =P
any style any thing, it just have to be cool and catch attention of a lot of ppl

Okay, give me one or two days, since I work over night and me sleeping all day doesn't help, but I'm off tomorrow so I can do it then

Isenggard wrote:
any style any thing, it just have to be cool and catch attention of a lot of ppl

Okay, give me one or two days, since I work over night and me sleeping all day doesn't help, but I'm off tomorrow so I can do it then

take your time, =P

take your time, =P

I sure am Taking time... Sorry I lost internet for the past few days so Haven't gotten on but I will start on making yours shortly
Isenggard wrote:
take your time, =P

I sure am Taking time... Sorry I lost internet for the past few days so Haven't gotten on but I will start on making yours shortly

take your time, i am not in a hurry :D

Master of Master wrote:
anyone that wants to make cash or games, points for whatev ya want, goto http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1287933566
FFS i bought halo reach already, but friends that start an acount get commision for each other's site clicking and survey doing, this is the quickest way to earn money thro this kinda moneymakin dealio, bet u 20 bucks

omg why are you every where?

omg why are you every where?

wtf are you talking about? I been here for a few years so probably have talked to a few people around byond O.o but lately I haven't had one single internet connection
I'm not the owner nor moderator or anything like that. I'm just a friend from Crazah who hosts for him here and then.
No sorry, I'm not allowed to give them out unless Crazah says so.
The pager?
Keep working on the game I know it won't be listed but you can play it in the submission.
Yes it'll be listed. I just gotta make an original name and do a few modifications.
I'm going to go to a place made of food I like food.