ID:100515

Keywords: fps, game, mag, online, ps3, raven, sver, valor
All the info is here: http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/08/ mag-moves-plus-our-new-beta-program/

I'm officially excited. I just started playing MAG last week, but so far I'm hooked. It has to be the best shooter ever. So many updates, the developers listen to it's fans, and it's forever changing. S.V.E.R. forever! Add my PSN if you got a PS3: Branksyb0y. (a zero, not an O)
Isn't that the game that's infamous for having unbalanced factions? Like as far as player distributions go?

I frankly can't wait for Planetside 2.
October is the month for games this year IMO.

Gothic 4
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
Medal of Honor (meh)
Fallout New Vegas
Fable III

Haven't played MAG. I've only heard that it's unbalanced as the comment below wrote. When I get the chance I'll add your PSN to my friends list.

Edit: Did you ever/still play APB ?
ROFL. MAG=Best shooting Game...Lol
Have fun with that.

Also, Aries just reminded me I need a new Xbox now...Fable III=Smex.
Is DBOA dead?
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
Isn't that the game that's infamous for having unbalanced factions? Like as far as player distributions go?

Yeah, everyone complains because about ever day or so one faction begins dominating the others, until the next day. Either way, the game itself is awesome regardless, I wish I could join the beta, but I have hours and hours of school work on top of 4 hours of soccer a day.
I quit playing because Raven lost every time. I think I had a 1/10 lose/win ratio. It was terrible. But the game has been updated many times since I played it last so it may be better now.
It is better now... plus the new beta next week adds new features. Just because players suck, they complain. SVER has the weakest weapons, yet we pwn.
Smoosh wrote:
Is DBOA dead?

Wow, you're still around?
JediMasterCody wrote:
Wow, you're still around?

I suppose.