Pokemon Awesome Version

by Choryong
RETRO AWESOMENESS
when ur in ur house that music awesome route music awesome every thing else that has music (in ur game) is awesome
EVEN THE HEALING SOUND WHEN U HEAL UR POKEMON AT THE POKE CENTER IS AWESOME
WOW THE STROY LINE IS JUST LIKE THE REAL GAME!!! SO AWESOME
its like a multiplayer version of pokemon fire red/ leaf green
choryong ur epic and awesome and were all happy that u make such awesome and epic games
Yo Choryong this is Soul if u remember me from almost a year ago lol
but yea game looks great
kinda sad about the pokedex on the side but game is amazing as the first time i saw it great job!
and ima be on this key from now on so add ya boi!
UPDATES. UPDATES EVERYWHERE.
I loved the updates!!

More more more! <3
If you enjoy good games with actual gameplay, then you must play this.

Seriously; 8 gyms, 3 HMs, 400+ attacks, and a building storyline. No Pokémon game I've seen over the past few years tops it.

Play while you still have your sanity.
Wow This games really changed, I miss my Beedrill tho
I agree,Play this game!
Quote to XSky RiderX
Great game just wish getting pokemon that evole by trade was easier beside that best pokemon game I have ever played on byond
is it just me or is the beginning really lagging hard? Took me like 25 minutes to get a character made.
In response to Shigazane
My laptop was having a bad day.
pretty sweet game. hope it's back up soon.
What happened to the game? Why isn't it hosted? O: I hope it will be hosted soon.
I don't understand why I click play and I'm waiting in line for more than 8 hours, but my friend can click play and instantly jump into the game.
awwww eye wanna play pokeEman :(
Love the game, having a great time playing it. Just want to know, how do I turn the music off?
byond://173.170.162.239:5674 my friends server fresh wipe of diff poke game updated often give it a shot think i might like it!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7