Pokemon Awesome Version

by Choryong
RETRO AWESOMENESS
Yo, chor, why is the game down?????!!!!!!?????!!
Come to my rp server, full of rp and ranks and skills, and we have custom transformations, Come join us!! http://www.byond.com/games/Kawkawawka/unknown
hey choryong if u need someone to look for gold,silver or crystal related songs pm me
hey when is it going to be back up??
:D
Hey man there's a bug. I burned dewgong from a flammethrower i used from my charizard, he died and hmm someone he's attacking me when he is obviously dead
In response to P2Dizzle
I don't associate with zombies.
Hey Choryong. It's been awhile.

I have something to say: Purple pony is best pony. For sure.
derp?
In response to Minorex
No, Minorex. No.
Choryong is a fatty fat. That is all.
My god this game is still up. I remember playing this like a year ago nonstop for like three days. Choryong, you are amazing and amazing.
This game is everything I had been dreaming of since I was like eight years old and first played Red version. Multiplayer pokemon, its fantastic.
Agreed with Doc. It's fantastic.
In response to Doc Bacon
Doc Bacon wrote:
This game is everything I had been dreaming of since I was like eight years old and first played Red version. Multiplayer pokemon, its fantastic.
Xorbah wrote:
Agreed with Doc. It's fantastic.

Agreed whit yu 2 but its not fantastic... ITS SUPER FANTASTIC

Derp fantastic
This isn't where I parked my car. :/
Someone come on if it's so fantastic... I'm by myself on with no other people on. Will I be the only online trainer? Will I be the only trainer that will ever be on?!?!?! Of course not if anyone plays with me! Gonna wait for someone.
Oh yes. It is fantastic, by the way!
This game is the evolved form of fantastic. Fantarific.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7