ID:100714

Well, I tried getting OSX on my Dell Laptop again...and it worked!
I tinkered with it for about a month, made some iPhone apps...that I didn't get put on the market (lol), and some other stuff.
I just came back to Windows (7)... specifically for BYOND.
I'm making an original RPG that I WANT to see through. So, no more me messing with my OS. I'll try to see this project through. :)
Ill help with the pixel art if you need, [email protected]
I laughed at "programmer & hacker"
IcewarriorX wrote:

Good for you?
Hi1 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Good for you?

Can you please hack me a membership
Doflamingo wrote:
Hi1 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Good for you?

No...I'm not what the word "hacker" has come to. I actually do what a -real- "hacker" does. I test websites security by hacking it, then I tell the webmaster how I got in...so they can fix it. I do the same with software, but I create an "exploit". The bad people that cause trouble and stuff, those are "crackers".
Hi1 wrote:
Doflamingo wrote:
Hi1 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Good for you?

No...I'm not what the word "hacker" has come to. I actually do what a -real- "hacker" does. I test websites security by hacking it, then I tell the webmaster how I got in...so they can fix it. I do the same with software, but I create an "exploit". The bad people that cause trouble and stuff, those are "crackers".

can u hack me out of membership then tell ttom and hacker it back plz
am haker tew nn i hak better then u wif mi google "haker how 2?" google n00b plx plx plx
Kaimana wrote:
am haker tew nn i hak better then u wif mi google "haker how 2?" google n00b plx plx plx

You're cool.
Lol. Oh-so lovely.
Yes, I hope we see this through too.