ID:100880

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

In other news there will be a 2 year time skip, Aw shucks. Also that new Nintendo DS One Piece game that uses the Jump Superstars Engine comes out in two weeks, hooray.
One Piece Shippuden...
2 year time skip....One month break.....just when I got up to the latest chapter
=D
One Piece is the best. Hope this time skip doesn't ruin anything.
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Who gives a shit. It's another shitty Shonen like Naruto. If you want real anime/manga go watch FML or Cowboy Bebop.

Or Elfen Lied, the god of Animes.
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Who gives a shit. It's another shitty Shonen like Naruto. If you want real anime/manga go watch FML or Cowboy Bebop.

I am guessing by FML you mean FMA, which is just generic shonen trash.
Cowboy Bebop is also shonen. Overhyped shonen at that.
Derp, well got rid of the people who are only here to cause trouble. Gotta wonder what a comic book ever did to incite people to go into a trolling frenzy.
I was actually looking about for some One Piece RAWs (from the beginning; laugh at me, I've never read it!) to work on my Japanese. At my pace, by the time I get to the latest chapter the hiatus will long be over, so I can't relate, but I do know how annoying it is waiting for the latest serving of a good dish. :-)

P.S. Am I the only one finding Oda's wife hot?

P.S.S.
The Magic Man wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

I am guessing by FML you mean FMA, which is just generic shonen trash.
Cowboy Bebop is also shonen. Overhyped shonen at that.

You are a master at annoying people. This is not a compliment.
Ugh, Maggeh, make your reply/edit buttons more apparent.
Andrew sertsis wrote:

Bleach sucks.
One Piece Z or One Piece Shippuden?