ID:100881

I had a good solid run yesterday on my entry and have a UI in place along with two levels which are mostly "complete". I must have put in around 12 hours or so, [END UPDATE] but today...

I woke up and this idea that has been nagging me for weeks finally grabbed hold and away I went. I actually ended up spending 10 solid hours today on a new random project!?! It's A.D.D. I can work my ass off daily but not on the same thing two days in a row. :P Anyway, the project was initially slated for the PopLava track and it wasn't supposed to happen until I finished the Project Manager. The Project Manager was put on hold because of growing complexity (burn out) so this is my first Poplava spark in months. The complexity of this new project is far lower than the Project Manager and if I keep at it, I will be done with the core (no spiffy UI) by tomorrow.

It's genuinely a good idea to swap between projects or give yourself a beak from one project.

I generally get bored of projects when there's nothing left to learn/experiment with.