ID:100915

Well, DarknesOchido quit my team since I wouldn't send him the source anymore(I sent it to him in the first place for one purpose only, and that's because he were supposed to program, but he was being all "lazy" and never did it and were only doing pixel work. I even started to doubt that he's a programmer.)

However I have to delete all icons he sent me to have him delete the source.(However I don't really know for true if he'll ever do that, the source is buggy as hell anyways but I still would rather that he wouldn't use it or give it out to anyone.) So yea, after I told him I wouldn't send him the source anymore since I decided I'll be the one and only programmer/owner he quit.

Soooo, yeah, just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be having a hard time with icons right now and the pixel artist/iconer spot will be open(As it always is..)

However this wont have any affect on my programming, I'll use my own made in ten secounds icons as temps...
Simple solution: outdate his source and make it not worth having. Then he's got nothing to work with, and he'll just go away.
Yeah I'm working on that. Lol, most of it is already outdated since I've mostly recoded everything.
If you're working on a game in a team, i dont think its fair for someone to leave and attempt to take everything they did for said game with them.

The art he did belongs to that game. Same goes for programming IMO. Thats a given when working in a team, you dont quit and take your shit with you.
Pmitch wrote:
If you're working on a game in a team, i dont think its fair for someone to leave and attempt to take everything they did for said game with them.

The art he did belongs to that game. Same goes for programming IMO. Thats a given when working in a team, you dont quit and take your shit with you.
DarknesOchido's art weren't that good anyways. And yeah, that is true, and it just shows that DarknesOchido doesn't know how to work as a team since I had to do that for him to delete the source.