Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies

by LadyKahoko
Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies
Be swept away by dragons, soul reapers, vampires and more!
IF you whould like a 24/7 shell server host visit http://zeex.co.cc/
we also provide referals to your game eacth player cost 1.00$
hey, i dont know if this game ever plans to come back up. but i would be willing to help update the game and be a 24/7 host for the server if lexi or whoever wants. if they would be interested in putting the game up then reply as a comment or somthing and ill try work somthing out.
As someone who has played this game for a few years, since the old Shikai wars. I have faith that this game will return one day. Maybe not under Lady Lexi, maybe Ace, or Quay, or maybe even under me. But for now, We wait.
im hosting 24/7 for now..
Hosted for as long as i could =/.
it's alright quay, hopefully we find someone that's available enough to host :o
PLease someone host the game T.T i miss it sooooooo much.
alright. fair enough. also, if you need one. ive hosted tons of games 24/7 before. RP unlimited, dragon universe, bleach eternity. my RPU was the most popular for almost 2 months and ive played shikai wars for about 3 years. i would be happy to host for you guys 24/7 if you need it since no other host lasts long. i can also use byond coding and i can make icons if you need it. i would be happy to help out if you wanted it. the ohst idea is mostly because of how meny times i see the server go down and up. but its up to you guys, feel free to talk about it and get back to me. i check my eail more. so if you send a email to me if you guys think its a good idea. my email is [email protected]
So uhh its ya boi D-Trix Hirako and I'm here thinking.....wheres da game at bro. So umm if u could put the game up u know....and umm <3 Lexi ;)
hey guys, it's Kero here :o if in case quay or takami is unable to host this game.....demi asked me to decide if i want to be a "temporary hoster" for shikai wars, because we all miss it. anyways, until i get in touch with quay/kid/ace, i probably won't be hosting this anytimes soon.
Put the game up!!!! Most epic bleach game out!
Working on it.
Sorry for the sudden down time, guys. We are looking for a new host, since the current one could not handle being booted for breaking one of the most obvious rules in the game. If you or anyone you know are possible hosts (Temp or other) please post here:

http://unknownlegacies.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/ 8112742-hosts-needed-
Just gonna say, awesome use of link.
what's happened to your host? updating or what?
In response to Mahalko128
Hmm maybe u should have had something to drink with that
Banned for 1 day... feels like shit :(
In response to Oshaunimaru
You have been unbanned now. Next time, please do not impersonate an Owner and threaten Moderators.
Lexi, i can't log in the game. It says im on it but the game itself doesn't come up... why?
In response to Oshaunimaru
Is it working yet?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5