Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies

by LadyKahoko
Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies
Be swept away by dragons, soul reapers, vampires and more!
ID:100972

Google logo

Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies is a Player v/ Player world in a medieval setting. It is based in the popular anime world of Bleach! Embark on a journey through lands filled with Soul Reapers, vampires, wizards, arrancar and more. Choose a race that fits YOU and set out to complete quests through forests filled with hollows and mazes deep within the pits of Hell. The possibilities can seem endless in this world!

Coming Soon.........

• 4 New Quest NPCs. Each NPC has 3 quests that get gradually harder and then a Boss quest at the end. Each is harder then the first and rewards you with each one being completed.
  • Rounded Off Races. The new races that were added in (Lycan, Spellcaster, Vampire, Knights..etc) have been rounded off. We are still seeking an iconner so I apologize for anything lacking.
  • Proper Race Leaders. Long gone are the days of being edited to become the leader of your race! You finally get to have your place as a leader and let everyone know about it!
  • New race items. Race leaders receive an item that boosts a race-specific stat. New races get an item that helps them belong (Like Shinigamis get zankpakutos).
  • Top Donator has finally been added in. Top donators can finally have their donation houses! Thanks to Curry for his top donations!
  • Hell has been remodled! Everyone loved the original Hell but, face it, it wasn't very pretty! It's been recreated to suit the new final Quest giver!
  • Point items have been reinvented so they work properly and do not disappear when you log out!
  • CAPTURE THE FLAG! We finally added in an automated event that wasn't a Tournament! Capture The Flag is a team building event that makes you work together to gain a flag and win points.

Apples are good o.o
NeroKashi189 wrote:
Apples are good o.o

They are, aren't they?
cookies are better :P
why is the game down ?
Great Game, Just a few things needed to make it even better
I can host for you people O_O Seeing as how the host left. It's Hades BTW.
what happen to the first host
He stopped .. Dunno why but he said "because of recent events"
I think i'll help with hosting. I can be on a server for people who play late at night.
good game
0.0 why am i banned i didnt do anyhtign
Sorry people, Akuma was hosting and just effed up the entire game for a while!
So, like, I was walking down this one street in the middle of the night, right? Then I started to hear this cry towards an ally way to my left, and I started to go towards it, right? So then, I see this baby sitting there, laying down, all nice and clean and fresh, and I just didn't know what to do with myself. So I ate it. Feat first. Was rather delicious, ya'll should try it some time!
got a problem here everytime i try to connect it failed y?
y i cant find the man to turn shini?
cant connect :(
when will someone be able to host?
I need help because I can not join
why cant i join?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5