Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies

by LadyKahoko
Shikai Wars: Unknown Legacies
Be swept away by dragons, soul reapers, vampires and more!
no the game isnt coming up :(
Well i've been trying to get on for weeks now and i still cant.. i wonder whats wrong?
You need to contact a Byond Admin about this issue. Ace was suffering from the same problem and had to go through a lot of trouble shooting in order to get it to load. It's something about the new pager.
mm
Games like dead now huh. Lex do you even use skype anymore lol.
i WANT this game back....or at least gimme the Host files or something :(! i LOVED being a Vampire in a Bleach game like this...and i bet this is the only one that can do THIS! :D :d :D!
Please bring this back -_- miss the old days.
Tsuna here. (Tuna, as it were to you)

When's the game coming back online?
Look forward to playing it again with everyone.

The updates sound pretty great aha.
RIP SW:UL :c
Just for everyone who asks: When the game is down for extended periods of time it is due to a lack of host and a lack of coder.
I do miss having a good bleach game on byond. I had vicents "bleach" and soul elysium and all the rest but they all end up dying due to either obsessive server wipes or bad updates or just bad developers. When I was younger like, god knows, like 4 years or something ago now I loved this game.

Not sure how much lexi has changed with it but If she wants to talk about and a bunch of guys still want to play the game then I could host till next summer. I have about a year till I go to university though If I did get involved with the game again I've started programming and some technical stuff where I was forced into it with college, I would love to work on adding some of the better features from other games that I have seen into this if she liked the ideas of some of them. I think it would be a great project to bring this game back to life ^^

PS: Lexi, or anyone else who want's to know more my email is [email protected]
When is the game coming back up I really miss this game.. its a very fun game and a lot of ppl miss playing it and want it to come back up
As Lexi said, It's dependent on having a host and possibly a programmer and iconner and in the end It's all down to Lexi.
If I speak to lexi I could manage the hosting. Since I started youtube I have a really powerful computer and a really good wired internet connection. I can host 24/7 for up to about 130 players on the servers I configured already. Only thing is if the server crashes while I am at college then I would not be able to reset it till I get back in the evening though I only go for a few hours a week.
I don't know how much the game has updated in the last 4 years or so that I have not played it but I have some really good ideas for updating it too if lexi and some of the players liked them. Mainly I came up with ways of making all of the arrancar ressurections work that are not in the game (from my memory) and reworking a couple of zanpakto to make them more fun and accurate to the anime. My favourite being tousen. One game made his bankai exactly like the anime in the respect that it makes an area where while inside it your opponant is blind and can't escape but if they slash you or you slash them then they can see for a second. But it was a really really cool idea I think.

Anyway enough about that xD It depends when Lexi next looks at the hub. Hopefully when she does she will get hold of me and we can come to some sort of agreement.
UMMMMM THIS GAME NEEDS TO COME BACK.... SOMEBODY CONTACT LEXI!!! I miss this game soooo muchhhh! ~Kitty :/ LEXI BRING IT BACK FOR THE SAKE OF THE OLD FAMILY WE HAD :3 <3
really miss this game
hmmm been ages since I seen this baby lady kahoko how you been
In response to Naruto Uzumakies
<3
In response to LadyKahoko
LadyKahoko wrote:
<3

Oh wow im surprised to see you even logged on. Randomly going through the games I have favorited as a nostalgia run. Pleasant surprise to see that you were on BYOND just a few months ago.

PS: Host the game, this was the best bleach game that used this source
Page: 1 2 3 4 5