ID:101353

If you have a blackberry, my BB Pin is:

226B0E14
What does a BB pin do? D:
It's for Blackberry Messenger.
Eh, Sucks. iPhone ftw. :D
iPhones fail :O I dislike touch-screen.
Blackberry fails, I like touch screen + Simple to use Phone.
Qubic wrote:

What touchscreen phone is simple to use? Blackberry is easy to understand.
Qubic wrote:

That's because you're simple-minded and single-minded. I like my multitasking and I don't mind having to do a bit of extra work, despite how simple you claim it isn't.
Extra work is simple?
Conflicting stories!
Blackberries were once something to be proud of. Not anymore.
Murrawhip wrote:
Extra work is simple?
Conflicting stories!

Might want to reread that last word.
Blackberry really? people still use those? those are so like 6 months ago.

Android FTW.

Blackberry App World looks like a donkeys ass.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Blackberry really? people still use those? those are so like 6 months ago.

Android FTW.

Blackberry App World looks like a donkeys ass.

See , just look at how incredibly stupid what you just said was.
Blackberry's are for Soccer mom's. I still rock the G1.
DivineTraveller wrote:
I like my multitasking

iPhone offers multi tasking, so not much difference there, just felt like brining that up?

I don't mind having to do a bit of extra work

I am not talking about that extra work, though, if you have no used a iPhone before you'd easily be able to use it at your first attempt. Heck, even a 2 year old can use it (Proof = My Cousin).

As for the blackberry, I spent quite a while trying to figure out how it functions, it is extremely comfusing, and ugly.

I also know a 3 year old who enjoys playing game apps on an iphone.
Good luck getting them to use a blackberry. So I'm going to go ahead and say yes, Rasengan, iphone is a touch-screen phone that is simple to use.
Murrawhip wrote:
I also know a 3 year old who enjoys playing game apps on an iphone.
Good luck getting them to use a blackberry. So I'm going to go ahead and say yes, Rasengan, iphone is a touch-screen phone that is simple to use.

Good. That means no little kids will be prancing around on my phone, running every application I have, and probably messing with something that they shouldn't've. It's childproof, and this is a good thing.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Murrawhip wrote:
Extra work is simple?
Conflicting stories!

My reply wasn't directed solely towards you - it was referring to iphones being called difficult to use, then simple to use.
Qubic wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
I like my multitasking

iPhone offers multi tasking, so not much difference there, just felt like brining that up?

I don't mind having to do a bit of extra work

I am not talking about that extra work, though, if you have no used a iPhone before you'd easily be able to use it at your first attempt. Heck, even a 2 year old can use it (Proof = My Cousin).

As for the blackberry, I spent quite a while trying to figure out how it functions, it is extremely comfusing, and ugly.

I don't understand how difficult it is to hit a button to bring up your applications list, a button to bring up the menu, and a little mouse-ball to scroll around in them, but okay. I mean, I can't touch the screen to drag it to a different applications page, but it's not like that's really hard to compensate for.
Murrawhip wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Murrawhip wrote:
Extra work is simple?
Conflicting stories!

My reply wasn't directed solely towards you - it was referring to iphones being called difficult to use, then simple to use.

Gotcha. Sorry, I figured it was, since I worded mine a bit oddly :P
Page: 1 2