Qub, even though I'm 100% for the iPhone the BB is pretty awesome. Oh yeah, iPhone doesn't offer full multitasking, which is something I'm waiting for and I dunno if BB offers it but yeah, do any of you know if there'll be a bbmessenger app for the iPhone allowiing us to communicate to BB users? Probe gotta pay BB quite a bit I assume ... :/
Haywire wrote:
Qub, even though I'm 100% for the iPhone the BB is pretty awesome. Oh yeah, iPhone doesn't offer full multitasking, which is something I'm waiting for and I dunno if BB offers it but yeah, do any of you know if there'll be a bbmessenger app for the iPhone allowiing us to communicate to BB users? Probe gotta pay BB quite a bit I assume ... :/

tl;dr it won't ever happen. Blackberries have an internal PIN assigned to each phone, and you won't be able to get one on an iShit.
DivineTraveller wrote:
iShit.

Just because somthing is out of your price range does not mean it is shit.

Qubic wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
iShit.

You can get the Iphone for free if you go on contract (Yes it is free, the money you pay is to the network provider, not the phone). But yeah they do suck. :| Damn touchscreens :O
Qubic wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
iShit.

Oh, so now you're being a spoiled brat about it. If I wanted to, I -did- have the money to get whatever phone I wanted at the time. Apple has never produced anything that impresses me, and, in fact, it all disgusts me. A lot of people disagree with that, and in addition, I don't care. I think they're terrible, but I'm clearly the minority, because the sap people like you into buying their trash. Not that I think Blackberry is much better right now. My phone has little processing power compared to that of what I need it to do, but it's -still- better in my eyes, because the interface is clean, the keyboard isn't terrible, and it's still quite functional.

Apple can put out a brick and call it the iphone, and ignorant people will still buy it.
Blackberrys are indeed awesome, once you got one you'll get addicted to it. =]
Added.
Page: 1 2