Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)

by Ashley_Laww
Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)
Offically the new awesomest most naruto game in byond History! Must play!!
ID:1013804

I was banned for jokingly calling Simon a "coon." I understand some people take this to offence but a warning would have warranted and I would have stopped.. :I
I was banned for proving to Simon that people called him a fag on these forums all the time...Don't expect a Unban anytime soon.
In response to Kayliik
Lawl. People? Which people? from what I remembered you were constantly saying "fag"(Spamming) in the OOC after I killed you z.z and Freshest is unbanned, he wasn't banned by me he was banned from Angel Of Death.
Simon you ip banned me from the naruto games you host as well AGES ago. Still banned now -_-*
In response to FLAME-KID
You were multikeying= Banned
Anywho I feel nice today ill unban you :)
Okay. Simon. I'm sorry. I just raged out of stupidity. I just randomly blurted it out, and I didn't actually mean that I thought you were what I called you. It just came out of my mouth and then into the computer, like alot of things, and I hope that you can forgive me. I am completely sorry, and I understand if you still won't unban me, but I'm hoping that you would so that I might get to play Moo Moo again. I really love this game, and it would mean so much to me if you were to allow me to play on the main server again. Again, I understand if you are still pissed at me, or bitter, but I hope that you will reconsider and unban me from the game. If there is anything that I could do to get you to forgive me, I will.
Sincerely,
~Kayliik~
In response to Simon Hawk
I love you :|
You were posing as Monic and then introduced a rip saying it was better then MooMoo.
Simon, I've been banned all week for no reason again (I assume.) I logged of Sunday and when I came back Tuesday to have some fun, I was banned again..Seriously if this is a joke can it stop..Not cool :|
Ashley seemed to have coded banned you, not sure why but i don't think I can do anything about it. Sorry.
Wow..Alright.
Simon Hawk, I Honestly do not know what that idiot did but Im sorry. A friend went to my house and played moo moo on my key. After I short time I went to go play football with him when i came back to Own some Akatsuki It said I was host banned. I asked him why It said I was banned and he said he got Into a argument with you. Im asking If I could please be unbanned because I wasn't aware of the idiots actions. Hostbanned btw T.T
In response to Dademonboy
He didn't get into any kind of Argument with me, he was coded banned also banned with Angel of Death, so I had to host ban him.
In response to Simon Hawk
Can I please be un-code banned then, I know I shouldn't blame anything on him though It was his actions that took me to getting banned.