Itachi Slayer wrote:
Not as much as Fairy Tail and Naruto

One Piece is waaaay better than Naruto. I've yet to watch FT, so I can't judge that.
nah naruto would own it
Itachi Slayer wrote:
nah naruto would own it

Naruto's creators don't work as hard as One Pieces creators. Also the action in One Piece is 5x that of Naruto.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Itachi Slayer wrote:
nah naruto would own it

Naruto's creators don't work as hard as One Pieces creators. Also the action in One Piece is 5x that of Naruto.

naruto in show is good the fight's are good and has got more better with shippuden but i still feel that young narutos fights was more better(that probly just me)

One Piece im new to watching it but the fights on itare fun to watch its allso a funny show to watch and luffy is just plan stupid lol

Fariy Tail: Fights awesome, its allso funny theres a stripper on it lol and has a great story as naruto and one piece dose its a good anime u should watch it
Stop stalking me please.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Stop stalking me please.

your stalking me fool
i hate you :o
Hey Maya,
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your blog name. Since I posted here, I guess that makes me a stalker, now doesn't it?
=(
ky my stalker
Stalked, Like a Boss.

-Sean Martinez
ahhhhhh im gonna miss youuuuuuuuu
Yea sad you're going.
Sup Anber im Fluffy-Kins and i say HIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again HI
heyo fluffy
How can you return to that in-which you never left?
by not returning to that i never returned to
Still as noob as alaways.

You got Blog-Raped by Fushi, you shall be happy.

TARAN
You can't return to that you never returned to because you never left. You can't return to something that you never left.
Page: 1 2 3