ID:1014318

Not dead, not undead.

I have no plans on resurrecting my old projects. I'll try to keep the old sources and resources active, but don't expect any updates. Sorry Chatters, you're on your own (but you knew that already). I will help you try and figure out my source code, if you like.

I've recently released the source code for my mobRay project, and added a download for the Chatters channel server (compiled) so more people can host their own channel. I don't know if the Chatters source is still available. If not, I can make a hub entry for it.

I haven't given up on BYOND. I'm not going anywhere. Even if my presence is intangible at times, I'm still here.

There are a couple projects I'm tinkering with, but nothing concrete enough to mention.

Not crazy, guano-like or otherwise.

A quick search for my key brought up some erroneous facts being circulated about me. It seems the name Xooxer has become interchangeable with the word 'insane'. I assure you, this is an absurd contrivance.

I have made numerous posts on my blog about the topics that interest me. Many of these topics are fringe, to say the least. Because of this, I have been labeled as a crazy nutbag. While this may be mildly entertaining for the base reader, it is not accurate.

While the topics have been on the fringes of mainstream acceptance, my approach to them was often one of skeptical inquiry. I asked questions, postulated ideas and asked for others to do the same. Quite a few of you engaged in productive discourse on these topics, and I thank you. The vast majority, however, denounced the entire effort as the sputtering madness of a lost mind., and resorted to attacking my character rather than discuss the topics.

I find it mildly amusing that in the time since I've made my 'crazy' blog posts, a number of the ideas I was attacked for have become fairly mainstream. Maybe in a decade we can begin to have an intelligent discussion on these topics.

Not trolling.

There were some questions as to whether or not new troll 'X' is Xooxer in disguise. It was not. I haven't posted under other keys in so long, I can't even recall my last non-Xooxer post. I know this is probably unwise, but I'm willing to take the risk for the sake of settling your minds at ease. The keys I do know I own are:

Xooxer
WebXoox
GodXoox
XoBoT
Atom Heart Mother
Trix
Usr
Src
B166er
bla123
bla134
SamuraiJ
AZ0123

Feel free to cross-reference these with your own key association lists. If I'm not mistaken, that's all of them. If someone else is claiming to be me, or is being accused of being me, and their key is not listed here, you can be fairly certain that they aren't Xooxer. That is not to say, however, that they aren't insane.

~X

P.S. If you need to contact me for some reason, you can reach me at: [email protected] It may be some time before I get back to you, but I will try and answer all emails with BYOND in the subject line. Please, no pixel art requests.

P.P.S Here's some broken glass for your eyelids.
It's been a while since you made a post, Xooxer. Glad to see you're still around ;)
Xooxer, does the X in Super Saiyan X stand for Xooxer?

Also, the Chatters was uploaded to GitHub by Audeuro;
https://github.com/kevans91/Chatters, then we also have Stephen001's, which has a few bug fixes compared to Aud's inactive source.
https://github.com/stephen001/Chatters
I'm so glad you're not dead, lol. I was sad thinking that you died in a plane crash D:
It is some flesh which it spreads out?
Screw you Korea. Wait. I mean, no.
We'd like to have you back on Chatters, even if you aren't actively developing it anymore!
Agreed to FS's reply.