ID:101435

<--(6:04 pm) Yukay Karyuu: byond/file not being shown so the game isn't supported

New Naruto Next Generations Server!

Entirely different admin staff, Better Gains, 500% Training speed, Fixed Caps.

1.9 Version! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
-->(6:05 pm) Yukay Karyuu: hacked and stolen source i take it?
<--(6:07 pm) Yukay Karyuu: Idk, Im not the owner

I'd hope this wouldn't be true as I enjoyed the game when it was up but downloading at a fast speed nope, after the 8 million downloaded files the game renamed to Naruto Darkness. so, what does this mean?
Great, just what we need. Take an actual good game and make a shitty rip.
No, it's an old version of the source that cyberlord got while impersonating King-manga-man. Cyberlord hosted his own fail server of it for a while and from what I hear he sold it to this guy for 50 bucks.
Lawl.

So Naruto GOA source got spread, BSOC, NNG. Lolinb4Wayoftheshinobiclassic.
Adrian Wilson wrote:
Just report it as a rip and move on.

You're just giving it attention that it doesn't deserve.

I gave it no attention as i didn't post the byond's address link. As for reporting that usually does little to nothing, I simply mentioned it.
Naruto0727 wrote:
Adrian Wilson wrote:
Just report it as a rip and move on.

You're just giving it attention that it doesn't deserve.

blah blah blah I simply mentioned it.

Because making a whole blog post on the front page totally isn't giving it attention. AMIRITE?

I could've posted it anywhere, but I decided to post it right here because my blog isn't popular. If you look the only thing i mentioned was the name of the game which im sure theres tons of "Naruto Darkness" You make it seem like i'm supporting it when I just simply mentioned one little thing about it.