ID:1014483

Keywords: pokemon, rip, unoriginal
This guy's constantly had "New and Improved!!" listed in his banner to avoid being dragged off the anime list for being a rip. Funny thing is the game's history...

Originally, it's hub hosted a copy of a source similar to pokemon black thunder realms (Pokemon Underworld source I think?).

They tried to be original for a brief phase, gave up on it, and re-hosted the above mentioned source copy.

Died out for awhile, then came back using Pokemon Legacy/Pokemon New Generation's already ripped PRAT source

And they're still listed in the byond anime section >.> Talk about reaping the rewards of another's hard work, eh?

If you want proof, jump on the game hosted here ->> http://www.byond.com/games/SatanicDave/BlackStorm?tab=index
A listings moderator should probably weigh in here to explain things to you, but my (probably incorrect) understanding is that provided the game doesn't breach any of the currently in force Cease and Desist orders, and isn't dead close in manner to another listed game, AND is playable, it'll probably be listed as something other than rejected.

In this case, Fangame, and having the anime tag, for it's anime content.
http://www.byond.com/games/SatanicDave/BlackStorm i believe that game is rip Pokemon Race Against Time. Also Pokemon new generation and pokemon legacy game kozuma3 which he editted for Rikuuz9
In response to Reaper123456789
Least I'm not the only one who noticed this lol.

SatanicDave has a bad habit of passing rips off as him "being back and better than ever!" but it's just a new ripped source each time.
Not the case. The Anime listings page is supposed to list original content (Well, as original as you can get being based off an anime) while rips are denied listing in the categories.

For instance; Bleach: Fractured Souls was unlisted because it had icons similar to Bleach: Soul of Chaos, even though the coding itself was actually original.

Sin9333's "Pokemon: Destiny Quest Reborn" was legitimately given to him by the owner of Pokemon Race Against Time, but it is in essence a rip (until the coding changes are finished, apparently) since it's still PRAT in it's core aspects.

That's also why there's so few bleach games on the anime listing.