ID:1015503

(See the best response by Robertbanks2.)
Code:
        WorldRestore()
set category="Death Note Host"
world.Repop()
..()

Problem description:
I am trying to make my WorldRestore() to clear the world from scratch. By that, i mean that i want the WorldRestore() to do the same as the reboot proc but without rebooting. I just want WorldRestore() to make the world like the map. In case someone creates something and instead of deleting it every time (if there are a lot)i just use the verb.

There's a Help Menu in the Dream Maker program. You should find something there.
I am going to comment so that people can see my post. -1-
Best response
Make a list of everything created at runtime after the initial map loading as it's created, then delete it before repoping.

Alternatively, delete every movable in the world except the players and use repop.
Thanks ^_^
You must take in account to exclude ALL atoms that are being hold by a player, because they are proably their skills and items...
No you dont, if you create the list at runtime there will be no players logged in.
Robertbanks2 wrote:
Alternatively, delete every movable in the world except the players and use repop.

I think you didn't figure what I was talking about.
Whether or not you need to check for player's items/skills is dependent upon just how round-based it is. If you're initializing a new mob for the clients anyway, the only reason you aren't deleting their old one is to avoid booting everyone.

If their inventories/skills carry over, then that should be a given.