ID:101561

"Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?"

-Coleman Cox
_____

I managed to get past my laziness long enough to edit one of the CSS from the CSS Guild. So I can't claim all credit. Thanks, Teka!

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for not getting this news in when it was "new" but between school and the little free time I have, I haven't gotten around to posting this.
After looking at some of the pointers and recommendations from when I first showcased the combat system, I started to tweak it to not only look better, but to be easier for me and Visser Three to navigate and tweak.

Eventually I will probably get around to displaying attack graphics, but that's not of the highest priority.

The systems that we've been working on heavily lately are the Capture the Flag minigame by Mightymo and Visser and the PvP system which I just took up.

We would like ideas for features, minigames, whatever you think would be a great addition.

Feel free to ask questions, comment, etc.

screenshots

Hax

Thanks for following,
-Kumorii

PS: As more of the multiplayer-based features are implemented, Beta tests have become more common.
If you are interested in joining for a session, contact Visser Three or Kumorii.
nice man
Youngj52032 wrote:
nice man

Thanks, bro.
Damn, the battle screens look siiick.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Damn, the battle screens look siiick.

Thanks, man! :P
This is the first BYOND pokemanz game I'd actually play. It looks good!
Duelmaster409 wrote:
This is the first BYOND pokemanz game I'd actually play. It looks good!

Wow, that means a lot!
Thanks, bro!
The game looks really good so far. You can always make the huds in the battle scene look a lot better though.
Static-GT wrote:
The game looks really good so far. You can always make the huds in the battle scene look a lot better though.

Thanks, bro.

Might work on that! :)
looks epic *stares in interest for 3 hours*
Awesome.
Thanks, guys.
ahh darkness!!!