ID:101650

I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to code as much as I would like.
The game hasn't stoped tho, it is just growing slowly.
As of now, the game is pretty much 99% done, I just need to get some time and merge all the pieces as well as testing if a test wipe is possible.

Meanwhile, I added some screenshots for the ansious ones:

AI using Gates

Deidara's C1 and C3

Chidori

Haku's mirrors

Shunshin

Note: These screenshots are already on the HUB.

When's the Beta Testing?
Testing is everynow and then, I like to make all test servers open, so just add the game to your pager and wait for it to be up because there isn't a set time :/
Haha, the giant ghost thing looks like hes busting a rhyme.

Looks nice though :P.
Haha.. He totally is busting a rhyme.

Looks nice though, I wish I had artistic talent >.<

How does the game play?(Sorry for the vague..ness)
This actually looks quiet nice. A breath of fresh air indeed. I do hope the gameplay plays even better, and the Clay Bomb is pro rapper lol.
Well, the players will evolve on the game troughout quests. There are a lot of them, and they serve as guidelines for what, when and how to do things.
Besides that, there are the normal missions, they are made for getting experience and/or yen.

So training will basically be based off missions+quests+PvE (diferent npcs with diferent skills)
I will also add events, such as the more popular ones, like Capture the Flag, and some others I came up with myself, like Capture the Base(a CTF adaptation) and Last Man Standing.
Events will give yen and experience also.

Note: I'm using yen as it is how money is usually refered to. The in-game money will actually be called Ryu(Naruto's real money's name).

To learn skills, you will have a system where you can invest skill points which are won trough leveling. You can invest all your points in clan jutsus or split them into elemental jutsus and clan jutsus, or even be an elemental genius with no clan jutsus. Its really up to you