ID:101748

Keywords: art, ninja, of, the
Well, for those of you who haven't noticed, I've started a new game.
It's a Naruto-based game called Art of the Ninja.
Be sure to check it out when it's up. ^-^

Back to the title. |=

I'm looking for a few coders/programmers to help me in the source.
It is 100% Original in Bloodlines, Villages, and Jutsus.

I've had a huge amount of ideas, but I'm starting with the simple things as of now.

Here's what I have, and what I need:

-Finished Ranking System
-Finished Leveling System
. Basically, each rank [Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Special Jounin, Sage] has 10 levels, with Special Jounin being an exception with 30 levels. Each level is gained by reaching a certain amount of experience points, which you earn from training, sparring, and raiding other villages. Once you reach the top level in the according rank, you may advance to the next rank, and start as level one again.
-Started Stat System
. I've started the stat system today. Having a few problems. I'm trying to create an Administrator verb that allows us to view a certain player's stats [Health, CHakra, Stamina, Offenses, Defenses, Generals]. When I try this I come up with errors. Help plox? Thanks. :)
-Bloodline Rolling System
. In this game, you won't choose your bloodline [Clan]. Once you reach genin, you gain the ability to check if you have one. There are D, C, B, A, and S rank bloodlines. D is most likely gained, S, the least. Also, players may dislike what they have. You may use Fantasy Points to buy items to remove/buy a new bloodline. S ranks are a once in a lifetime chance, meaning if you don't get it via rolling, you won't get it. We will also have event characters. If you win an entire event, you receive an item. YOu may keep it, use it, sell it, or give it away. It may contain money, fantasy points, or an X Rank Bloodline. BUT before all of this is done [lol] i need a full list of bloodlines. Which I don't have atm. Join forum and help? :P Thanks. :) The way the var for rolling is... Of course you can only do it once. It is based on another percentage-based var. Once you roll, there's a 35% chance of you being able to get a bloodline. Inside of that 35%, each different category of Bloodline is entered into the effect. D rank will be the highest percentage, s rank will be the lowest.

Well, this is all I have for now. And to have started yesterday, I think i'm going off pretty good.
Please reply if you have any suggestions. :P Thanks for reading BYOND!
That sounds like an awful lot of work done in a day. Unbelievable, even.
Thanks. :P
I haven't done much today.
And I may start the actual Academy [Training Session for Students] sometime next week.

Note it is 100% original so it will take a while. Dx

*Working on a village system. Instead of a huge OOC, there will be a chatbox-like section for the village.
It's village-say, except you can only use it while in the village. You can use it in other villages as well :P

Raiding successfully will reward your kage with Village Funds, which he/she can use to improve the shop, regeneration, and other.

More will be added as I code. Thanks for reading, DivineTraveller.
I actually like the Bloodline system.
Thanks.
I know the reply is a bit late, haven't been checking lately.

you should join the forums and post bloodline ideas ^^
This sounds COOL! Excited to see the game! :D
if you need staff in the game i'd be willing