Do you guys have any suggestions on Anime with lots of comedy?

Something along the lines of FL-CL?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions on Anime with lots of comedy?

Nichibros, some of the skits hit a little too close to home.
Binbougami-Ga is pretty good.
I was really hoping that PsychoPass would live up to Ghost in the Shell, but it has fallen short in numerous ways. :(
The first episode is actually surprisingly bad and somewhat misrepresents the following episodes.
The animation is really nice though (animated by the same group iirc), so if you don't mind the show's flaws that much, then go for it.

I've started watching the new 2012 series for Lupin III, and it's been pretty glorious thus far.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
I was really hoping that PsychoPass would live up to Ghost in the Shell, but it has fallen short in numerous ways.

But it has SPOOOOKy BOOOOgie.
Tonari Kabitsu-kun, Nice anime mostly about a girl that did not focus on anything except studying and recently she met a boy who was a trouble maker they fell in love with each other then and that. Watch it nice anime.
I'm looking for some fantasy, Robot sword fighting
K's garbage from what I've seen so far, and BTOOOM is apparently amazing.
Btoooom is the best so far, and K garbage I admit that I saw the first episode and the length of watching it was 1:25 out of 24 minutes I didn't watch that piece of sh&&
Now that the Fall anime season is wrapping up/has wrapped up I actually can still confidently say that "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai" was my absolute favorite.

For a while there I was enjoying "My Little Monster"/"Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun" a bit more, and I also liked the ALO arc for Sword Art Online quite a bit. But "Chuunibyou" ended just about as strong as it began. Just an excellent anime all around. It's been a perfect blend of humor, drama, weirdness, and romance.
Chuuni had a really bad ending but overall it was great.
I just stumbled onto Robotics; Notes after catching the end of Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean. I have no idea how it is yet, but it's new and contains mecha.
Robotics is great. A fair few Gundam references abound also.
Guis, fall was last season.
Page: 1 2