ID:101813

Keywords: 3, fairy, fto, online, progress, report, tail
Since school started a few weeks ago, I haven't had time to program as much as before, but I got alot done today.

New in-game screenshots are up in the hub!
I've lately been working on the guild system, not really hard but I've gotten alot done with it. Although the guild system won't be a "make your own guild", since I've decided on having guilds shown in the anime/manga.

The attack system is even more advanced now, since you now can break bones, block punch/kicks with your limbs and/or dodge.
I added a new magic, "Ice make knuckle", as you notice I've mostly been focusing on ice magics, since well... That's the only element that I've got ALOT of choices to choose a magic to add.

I also decided to follow the anime and have magic seals, so that's been implemented as well.
The only problem currently is the base, the one I'm currently using is made by a friend, and he's pretty new with the pixel art stuff, I think the base so far looks great, some of the animations aren't that good tho, but the base is only about 20% done anyways.

I also made the output transparent, I'm not sure about if I should keep it like that or not though, since I noticed(On a old sucky computer) that it makes the game lag more than it should on older computers.

And as always, there's been some bug fixes and some other small features has been added.

I'd also want to present a new pixel artist in the team, Kirick, he's doing the turfs.
OrangeWeapons might also join the team, but I haven't gotten into contact with him yet since he commented on the hub.

Oh, and the new CSS, I kinda used Teka123's Css called "Ghost in the Css" and edited it pretty much, so thank you Teka for the "Ghost in the Css" CSS :p

That's all I'll share with you guys, since now... I got some homework to do!

Edit: Did I ever mention that projectiles got a pixel movement system? Well, if I didn't, now you know!(Pixel movement for projectiles was implemented early in the developement... I guess I forgot to mention it.)
The Pixels Could Look Better, You Should have finished the base before doing anything else.

Great Job do!
Thanks. And if I would've waiten for the base first, I wouldn't have gotten -anything- done in a very long time.

The bad pixel art will be replaced once better ones are made.