ID:101937

Keywords: games, roleplay, rp
So... I'm back in the mood to play roleplay games again. So, I'm asking if you guys know any good roleplay games here on byond except the ones in the following list.

Mitadake high.(Community is now only rkers/metagamers/nonrpers)
Dragonball Roleplay
Dragonball finale(Just... just no..)
Dragonball generations(Was good, but now lost interest in it.)
Champloo Ikou Era (It's awesome, but I'm tired of all wipes. I'll wait 'til beta's done until I play that game)
Yu Yu Hakusho life (Just... Just no to that)
Bleach last horizon
-Insert all naruto/bleach rips & naruto(Not interested in playing naruto games) here-
Oh... wait... maybe that's to many...

So... I'm asking if there's any other good roleplay games here that's not in that list? Anyone who knows of any?
If there's none other than these... I'm most likely returning to generations tho...

Shinobi Story Online could be a good pick. Lands of Legend is a classic, and Hazordhu II is excellent.
Shinobi sounds like a naruto game. I'll try Lands of Legends and Hazordhu tho.

Thanks.
Hazordhu II seems to be awesome, but I don't see any people play it... A roleplay game with no people doesn't work...
Someone with common sense, finally. DBG sucks. Well, there is RP Unlimited, but it's only text based.
I didn't say DBG sucks, but I'm most likely even gonna start play it again since it's the RP game that's taken my interest here on BYOND the most, although I now have lost interest in it, I'm so bored I'm regaining interest.

Also I'm not really into text based RP, but that's for the recommendation.
Space Station 13
Murder Mansion
Stolen Lands