ID:101998

Keywords: css, new
Going to start working on a new CSS in a few minutes since I don't feel like waiting for DannyRoe anymore XD. Anyone have any suggestions before I start? I'm still not sure on how I'll make the layout and what colors I'm going to use yet but I'll try to make something nice =]
Avoid using things in my CSS, apparently it only works on my computer and doesn't work properly on other peoples', plus no one likes text-shadow or custom cursors.
Your CSS works for me. Right now I'm using Firefox 4.0 Beta.
Since you're such a DBZ fan, why not make a DBZ related CSS?
I was waiting on DannyRoe for the Dragon Ball CSS but he's been very busy so that's what I started last night. I'm not done with it yet but it's looking ok for now.
Lige wrote:
Dedicate your CSS to our somewhat non-homosexual love! Use that one picture as the background, it'll be a blessing to all of BYOND~

Ligeeeeeeeeee <3
I Can't wait for your New CSS <3. fail xD
Lol I have Teka helping me right now with it. I'm not that great with CSS yet.
If you want, I can provide the background graphics. Just tell me a render or stock, or just tell me how you want it to look. The more info you give me, the better I can make something to your liking.
Ignore where everything is placed at the moment XD

@Albro: I'll let you know if I need any help. Thanks for the offer ^_^
No problem.
Now you guys can actually see most of it. Still no done yet but I got the hard stuff(hover over the dragon balls and/or click them) out of the way. Now back to working on it o.o
Part of the right box is cut off. I joined your site, and half of the [Join] link was cut off.
Can you take a screenshot so I can see?
I would, but I cannot see the [Leave] link. :D Just to let you know, my resolution is 1280x800.
Ah, well it's an easy fix. I'll get to it when the rest of the css is done. For now I need some sleep x_x
Sexy CSS! >8)
MDC COME ON DECDADENCE