ID:102045

Keywords: be, dbar, go, haze, lame, let, should, slash, stupid, zero
Short story

I used to co own a game with Liltroy614 then i went to go make my own game once i got bored. Then i got stripped and was like alright i wasn't doing anything so no problem i was there with a friend. So i work on my game and i add uchiha clans and itachi and sasuke sub clans which i got accused of stealing the idea (The idea is kinda of common seeing how they are characters in a show the game is based off of) so i get banned from his game but i have so much little to do with it i have to get a message asking for help then a message from the game that im code banned so i said sure whatever and went back to my overpopulated rip. The Savage made hitman reborn and we got our asses beat by the devil jin npc a lot so we decided to make a clan and put it in my game (Which i also got accused of stealing even though i haven't had contact with Liltroy in a year.
-------------------------------------------------
So three years later i get someone on my forum saying i stole their idea and i barely remembered the name, the message--

Dude, Your stil a fuckin punk ass for rippin us.. ur a dirty fukin bitch

if you still haven't figured us out... then look on here faggot... (three years later and still fails at english)

then i got a link to their forum post--

Well, when NNWO was just coming around I had suggested this idea According to BYOND, no one had this idea in their game(s). I was explaining it throughly as Zero/Haze/Jin was coding it. After trials and errors we finally made it. However, Dbar came along and started spying around. When he made his shit game, he took a few things. Aside Zero's Geass icon, ANBU Suit, Black Knights Suit, he also stole MY IDEA. I got no credit for it, he claimed as his own and when questioned he stated "Your not the only one to have made this idea." BYOND decided not to get involved since Both games were rips and officially assumed to be 'worked out by natural means'. Which didn't work since Dbar started taking more of our idea's, such as the Devil Jin clan. I mean honestly.. This is whywe do not like rippers. Just seeing an upstart, or even a hint of rip just really angers me. This is why we HATE dbar, why we will not tolerate rips, and why If you do rip, be prepared to see us in a courtroom. We are not joking this time. You wanna rip, then you getting snipped. (Quoted from The one and only Liltroy)
Ok so now to anyone who still cares which is probably no one but i'm bored and this made my day

Geass Icons - Liltroy said he made it and gave to me for some crap of mine

Anbu Suit - A ripped itachi npc which i helped edit that i was asked if i wanted and i said sure

Black Knights suit - Crappy edit of a suit in a mass icon zip

--------------------------------------------------

Since Naruto is a show that is currently not something owned by liltroy that means even if i stole the idea it wouldn't matter

anyone who watches the show will get the same idea so thats a big ass fail

Basically this was just a post for him and anyone who is on his forums without facts

It's been 3 years, I didn't pay attention to your little temper tantrum then so maybe now that i have you'll finally get over it and go on to make crappy games

Liltroy614 wrote:
http://www.spatial.proboards.com/ index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=171&page=1

Im not assuming anything i don't already know, I really don't care how someone usually types its really based on the moment they type, and I am not currently working on anything byond related. So i heard of Knightmare arena.

you and your cousin have fun cause i really don't have anything to say that you won't try and argue down, there are much better things to do with time then arguing on Byond

Edit

TO your reply on your board, I ripped nothing from you that hasn't been done in the actual naruto anime already.

Even if asked i wouldn't take it out, not that it matters since the games is not up much

and I'm done arguing with children, i spent all this time ignoring you both for the most part and its apparent that im not going to be left alone until i respond so there it is i guess
Liltroy, you are an absolute idiot to the point where it is no longer funny.
who gave you permission to use Naruto or Code Geass titles?
They're both copyrighted and I know no one gave you permission, so even if you were moronic enough to take something as simple as a BYOND game to court, you'd end up losing anyway because your using Properties that is not owned by you and that you do not have permission to use.
the funniest part of him hating me is even though both our games were rips and ideas came for the source material,Naruto, if we watch the same episode or character then i stole it

but what's over over's i guess
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Your both idiotic little kids.

I know it's sadly my curse
Liltroy614 wrote:
http://www.spatial.proboards.com/ index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=171&page=1

Get out of here you stupid ripper, Learn English you stupid fuck face, Go suck your mom tits.

Riku 123q wrote:
They're both copyrighted and I know no one gave you permission, so even if you were moronic enough to take something as simple as a BYOND game to court, you'd end up losing anyway because your using Properties that is not owned by you and that you do not have permission to use.

Riku obviously your fucking mental if your saying I need permission for something that hundred others are doing... So honestly don't start saying shit when you haven't said to everyone else who has made naruto games or any other animes.

Edit

Also if nessecary... I'm willing to end the issue and extend the arm of a truce or somewhat. Not the right word but you get what I mean.
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Riku obviously your fucking mental if your saying I need permission for something that hundred others are doing... So honestly don't start saying shit when you haven't said to everyone else who has made naruto games or any other animes.

Edit

Also if nessecary... I'm willing to end the issue and extend the arm of a truce or somewhat. Not the right word but you get what I mean.

zero what he is trying to say is no one has permission to do any of this so if the game rippers have the same idea its from the show not one or the other's head.

So its safe to say that was sarcasm when he asked if you had permission.
Lets put it this way the problem that has spawned between the two has bubbled into well more then it should have been. Nobody truly has original ideas on byond anymore. To say I stole your idea, would be along the same lines as I stole your air ;x. Everybody thinks along the same lines of "how can I make this better" and at some point we have ALL came up with the same idea. Let bygones be bygones an squash it ;x
I have a better idea, I'm going to start ignoring it like i've been doing again and ill just delete the messages he sent me 8D
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

I'm saying shit because you're talking bullshit about you taking him to court for supposedly stealing your idea, when you've stolen an idea as well. Retard.
Hypocritical dumbass is hypocritical dumbass.

lol comment removed.
Riku 123q wrote:
lol comment removed.

lol stay the fuck away from me riku. Sheesh.
Riku 123q wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

I'm saying shit because you're talking bullshit about you taking him to court for supposedly stealing your idea, when you've stolen an idea as well. Retard.
Hypocritical dumbass is hypocritical dumbass.

You sir, Win

Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
lol comment removed.

lol stay the fuck away from me riku. Sheesh.

Yet you added my msn and went to MY blog.

Lol.

Again, Hypocritical retard is hypocritical retard.
soul eater should be hosted again >:)