ID:102091

Keywords: ball, dragon, guild
Sure took a lot of time but we got it done.
A big thanks to Teka123 for contributing so much of his time to helping me create this wonderful css and Liam Howe who helped smooth out a couple of problems in the forum section.. I definitely wouldn't have finished it if it wasn't for their help.

If you guys could please just check around the guild's pages, hover over the dragon balls and click their links, etc. We haven't completed the forums yet, aside from the CSS, those should be done some time tonight. Let me know if the css isn't displaying something right for you and post a screenshot in a comment below. =]

Edited by Teka123:
The right tab where the Guild info is has been fixed so that the writing wont get cut of.

The right tab has been slightly shortened and the center tab where the Posts go has been increased in size.

The menu tabs inside the Head bar at the top has been given a gradient color instead of a solid orange type.

I have shortened the gap at the top of the page between the header and top bar slightly to bring the boxes upwards slightly, could still do with the image reduced in size but Mdc is the one for the Gfx side of this.
Wow this is a very nice CSS! Good job.
Yeah, really good CSS, but I have noticed small issue: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1825/rotflu.png

Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280x1024
works in opera!
Gamemakingdude wrote:
works in opera!
When I wasn't in his guild it worked fine too.

Anyway, it's fixed now :P

what I like the most in this CSS are the 7 dragon balls which are also links
Wow, this is really nice! :D
One thing I have a complaint about though is how squashed the content portion of the page looks. Maybe you should make the title a bit smaller and give more space to the content, because, after all, a title isn't meant to take nearly as much space on the page as the content itself.
I was thinking about doing that. When I made the title on photoshop I didn't realize it was this big till I put it on here. I'll probably make it a bit smaller and increase the content tomorrow in the morning.

The Dragon Ball links were the hardest things to add on here. Not Teka, or anyone else I asked knew how to do it so I had to spend all of last night and this morning to ceate it >_< lol

Thanks for the feedback, guys =]
Very nice!
Wow. Nicely done! It looks very nice.
Jizz in my pants.
Sexy CSS is sexy. I gotta agree with the size of the title though.
Loving the links.
I recommend making the title smaller like everyone suggested. Also, bring it up as close as possible to the top byond bar. Then, make the left side of the content wider and make the right side a bit smaller also, make it so that you don't have to scroll on this page, neither left and right nor up and down.
Well, though I doubt many newer DBZ fans(Younger people) will go to it due to the length and intelligence level of the name, the Multiverse site was a good read.
WHY AM I HUMAN?????????? RAAAAAAAAGE
Riku 123q wrote:
WHY AM I HUMAN?????????? RAAAAAAAAGE
---
Stay off the drugs kiddo.
DisturbedSixx wrote:
Wow this is a very nice CSS! Good job.

Agreed
I didn't get any time to do anything with the CSS last night and by the time I came home from a party I was exhausted. I'll do fix-ups with the banner and whatnot later today after I get some food x_x. I see Teka has made a lot more changes with the CSS. That guy is just too awesome =o
Made a few changes to the CSS. Let me know if it still works for you guys, thanks =]
Nice, better than anything I could've thought of. With your permission I'd like to re-design the ATP CSS to look a lot like this, just more ATP-ish. :P
Haha, I just checked out the CSS on Internet Explorer and it looks awful XD
Page: 1 2