ID:102163

Keywords: 19th, interface, macro, sunday, the, v15

Poll: Which option(s) do you like best for the future gaming?

Only a. 6% (2)
Only b. 6% (2)
Only c. 15% (5)
Only d. 3% (1)
A and b. 9% (3)
B and c. 6% (2)
A and d. 21% (7)
C and d. 15% (5)
None of the above. 15% (5)

Login to vote.

Greetings good people!

With v1.4 and v1.5 coming closer, ideas have been tossed around. Though also disagreements have arisen. Therefor, we need your input! (since it's you who we make the game for.)

You can vote in the poll which idea(s) you like best:

a) Change the game interface to this:

b) Completely remove the click system and replace it with full keyboard controle. Please note that you will still have to click between map and chatbar to switch.

c) Add an integrates help function. Click help and an overlay explaining all the buttons appear.

d) Keep the click system, but add optional macros for those who want it. This will give a disadvantage to those who only use clicking, since keyboard will be able to use all 3 slots faster.

Other suggestions and comment can be posted here.

~Eviler
I love B and sorta C.

Another thing on B...
You could just make a dedicated button to have a pop-up input appear instead of having to click to the chatbar to switch.
Another button to bring up the "Examine/Help" feature.
Many people use laptops, I suppose, so they don't really care for clicking.
C&A all the way :D
Btw just to point out that interface picture isn't a final prodcut it's a mock up pick Click here for more
A And D

Also for the new interface there is a problem you see the picture to right, Why is the word Version 1.5 under the word Strategy?

For

1. We don't even need that there

2. if you want it their at least place it somewhere nice to place it, not under another word.

Other then that I like the interface.

A new nicer health bar would be cool to.
Me likey macros.