ID:102177

Keywords: competition
I missed my own deadline due to work and general exhaustion. I know I received a couple of emails asking me when the deadline actually was, and it occurred to me that it'd be unfair to run everyone on Australian time.

Due to the fact I was both absent and there was some confusion. I dare say it's only fair that I extend my deadline for a period of 24 hours.

Look at the date and time this post was made (9am AEST) and work from there. You have 24 hours from this time to get your submissions in (comments, email, telekinesis, etc).

I'll hopefully not miss this deadline tomorrow.

Judging will take place between then and the following Wednesday.
Can't wait to see the entries (and results). :)

ts
I was going to mention something about the deadline and timezones in my email submission to you, but I figured you already had that figured out. :/
X_x, if only I had time to work on my entry.
SuperantX won hands down
I like the enthusiasm from some of the competition entrants. One user even sent along their Paypal account (to save me from hunting it down), which was rather nice of him.
Tiberath wrote:
I like the enthusiasm from some of the competition entrants. One user even sent along their Paypal account (to save me from hunting it down), which was rather nice of him.

lol
Ok, got about 20 minutes of work into the game, it should now be playable (I found out a few ways to weed out bugs). Either way, the hub is Jeff8500.CasualGame.
@_0

Cool... I think. I haven't missed it, have I? If I'm doing the math right, that means there are 3.5 hours left. Could someone else corroborate that for me?

Updated. Thanks for the continuance!
IainPeregrine wrote:
@_0

Cool... I think. I haven't missed it, have I? If I'm doing the math right, that means there are 3.5 hours left. Could someone else corroborate that for me?

Yeah, just take the time stamp on the post and add a day to it (he posted at 9 AEST, and the time stamp for me is 7:16 PM)

Or, conversely, you can just add it up using the time zones on this chart.
Here's the last few changes I've made. Seems like BYOND has problems with sound in CPU-intensive games so you'll have to settle with just jumping/landing sounds.
I sent my submission telepathically.
If you fail to receive it, there's a problem on your end Tiberath, not mine.
Oasiscircle wrote:

I'm afraid that is unlikely to be the case. If you can't guarantee me a delivery telepathically, then you should have used email. Entirely your fault if your submission is missed.
Tiberath wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:

I'm afraid that is unlikely to be the case. If you can't guarantee me a delivery telepathically, then you should have used email. Entirely your fault if your submission is missed.

No no, in this situation it is your fault for not successfully picking up my brain waves and turning them into my .zip file!

Come on Tiberath, get in the game!
(I don't actually have a contest entry, I was just playing off of your telepathic means of submission.)