Relentles:No Mercy

by TwoTon
Relentles with One "s" is a Action Packed Bare Knuckle Gore feast RP/RPG That Bows down 2 none and only the Strong Survive...A little longer...
ID:102296

...If You Can't Join Them...Kill Them!

The Game's Name Is Relentles:No Mercy With 1 s!
It Takes Place In A Alternate Universe Called Relentles In This Universe Demons,Ninjas,Samurai,Warlords,Gangs,Shinobi,Assassins,Warri ors,And Monks Roam The Land...
But The Story Starts Out Your Mother And Father Were Killed And You were Rescued,Saved And Raised By Monks You Spent Yours Tuning Your Body To Super-Human Abilitys And All those Years Not Seeing The Outside World Until A Breif Attack That Only You Survive Puts You In The Middle Of Finding Out Why You Were Attacked And On The Way You Can Make Good Or Bad Choices That Will Change You...
There Are Also 11 Clans That Are At War With Each Other You Have To Pick One...
-Bleeder
-Thunder
-Dragon
-Rain
-Cloud
-Spider
-Demon
-Iron
-Sound
-Bone
-Serpent
(all powers are learnable to any class but if the power isnt intended for your Clan it wont be as effective)
(This clans are noin like naruto dont worrie)
You Can Be Anything From A Noble Blacksmith To A Cruel Warlord To A Greedy King...
Here Are Some Things In The Game That Might Interest You...
-100+ Meele Weapons(more coming)
-20+ Ranged Weapons
-20+ Clothing Options(more coming)
-30+ Skills To Master
-5+ Powers(Aiming for 100 Powers)
-8 Stats
-Unique And Original Icons

Use Your Enemys Slain Corpses As A Stepping Stone As You Make Your Way To The Top Of Ruling Relentles...
Photobucket

...In a universe Of The righteous And the Corrupt Alway At War The universe of Relentles Is Close To Destruction, Will You Save,Rule, Or Destroy it?

Photobucket
-Relentles Series Coming Soon-

Free Web Stats

This game looks really good from the screen shots...except that theres countless items on the floor.
I added it to my favorites.
Kaimana wrote:
This game looks really good from the screen shots...except that theres countless items on the floor.
I added it to my favorites.

Awww Thank you.
If anyone knows or is a iconist I kinda need one to do base movement my other iconist quit byond! T.T
I'm thinking about working with you.
When is it back on?!
When Im Finish Getting Drunk
This Guy
v
Any chance you'll work on this or Marvel Universe? Or possibly host them?
In response to TwoTon
TwoTon wrote:
When Im Finish Getting Drunk

Heeeeeeeeeeey! xD