USSJ4 Cat wrote:
ENJOY UR MEMBERSHIP!! :D

The help is much appreciated, thanks!
Nice Game
Ilu,UD.
USSJ4 Cat wrote:
ENJOY UR MEMBERSHIP!! :D

how to join a good turny ?
i have a prob its saying no hubs found and asks for something like a pass, what do i do, this only happens on main server
can i become a dark signer in duel monsters genesis plz i really want to be one or how can u become one reply on my comments plz
Pokewes wrote:
can i become a dark signer in duel monsters genesis plz i really want to be one or how can u become one reply on my comments plz

The more you ask the less of a chance you get
No one can be a dark Signer if they Beg.
hey i been trying make my deck over 5 time i save it notting pops up
u need to tell ure staff to shut the fuck up and stop running there mouths
please make DMG maps bigger and rewrite some monsters effects like earthbound immortal's wiracocha raska effect...
@Gaara121
If You want to complain sign up to the forum and make a complant

@Denis5
If You want to make a suggestion goto the fourm and post under the Nexus
excuse me sir, I was recently banned from the main server of DMG and I really didnt mean to spam! I would really apriciate it if you could help me get back on or tell me how long this will last or is it perminate. I really like that server so i hope thats not the case. Anyways please let me know if you could help me! thank you for your time and have a nice day!
excuse I have been trying to get on DMG but I can't could you help me out with this
do u have to make a person a dark signer r is it at random...i really wanna be the carley signer
When a person gets a mark and it runs out, is that it for them ever getting a mark again or is there a time limit to when the can get a mark again?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5