Hey I am playing your game it was working fine for a few minutes. After some odd minutes, I get disconnected. I tried to restart the cache, restart the cfg and still it does not work. even worse, due to the constant connection fail error, it took me forever to build ONE DECK and now I have to go through the trouble to do it again. I'm running on the 3.2D (or whatever the room with the highest players are) on Window's Vista Home Premium. I am running on a HP Laptop, where my wireless network runs just fine. Can you give me any assistance please?
please read this i know it isn't much and you might say no but my server has a event base theme and we need some signs you are probly mad at me for useing you rblog bu tplease :-( thing of the children xD link is byond://98.238.128.12:6004 i apreiciate you reading this
........ um okay
IN DUEL MONSTERS GENESIS HOW DO YOU BECOME A DARK SIGNER?
umm im trying to log on first time it still says looking for save file and player recordes wat to do just wait?
how do you become a signer
Signer and Dark Signer Marks are not available for request.
The site isnt working Duel monsters genesis look at the comments on the game page.do something...<>
i cant log onto the game at all!!!!!!!!
Hey I am playing your game it was working fine for a few minutes. After some odd minutes, I get disconnected. I tried to restart the cache, restart the cfg and still it does not work. even worse, due to the constant connection fail error, it took me forever to build ONE DECK and now I have to go through the trouble to do it again. I'm running on the 3.2D (or whatever the room with the highest players are) on Window's Vista Home Premium. I am running on a HP Laptop, where my wireless network runs just fine. Can you give me any assistance please?

Well, due to overload on the CPU, the servers crash. That's why EDS wrote that the new people should use servers with low amount of players for start.
You are not connecting because the server is full. Try another one.

-Avainer.
Hey, I'm working on byond version of different tcg and I was wondering if I could see how you coded the database and the deck making.
Guys, complaints and concerns do NOT belong here. Not only is EDS ignoring your posts, but you're also irritating him. Please direct all complaints or concerns to the forums and they will be dealt with accordingly. Material posted here is NOT read or addressed, ergo it is NOT advised to continue posting here. Thanks.
hey email me at [email protected]
hello, i am a player of duel genesis. But from now on, i could not join the game because of loading page. Loading page is usually black and there are two circles in center which are saving file and player record. But now it is yellow page and there are no circles in center. Can you please help me to play this game?
y cant i join
Agreed. I get stuck on the new loading screen as well. I think I speak for lots of us when I say...wtf?
Sorry--I posted before I read further down. My mistake.
LDSphere wrote:
hello, i am a player of duel genesis. But from now on, i could not join the game because of loading page. Loading page is usually black and there are two circles in center which are saving file and player record. But now it is yellow page and there are no circles in center. Can you please help me to play this game?

If you would direct stuff like this to the forums it would benefit you all a lot more.

http://gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6690

You may need to register to see it.
I cant play
I can not join the only thing i see is a yellow loading page and its says connection failed everytime.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5